the TOY paint thread...

enigmatic

i'll find the photo of the piece he bit one day, i ride past that piece every day on the train.. every extension is in the same place, and the vertical lines that go through the letters, and the extenstions on the letters, and the line that goes through the U into the R.... it's like he just traced it from the monitor and left out a letter.

defend him if you want but i know he copied it, and he knows too

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll find the photo of the piece he bit one day, i ride past that piece every day on the train.. every extension is in the same place, and the vertical lines that go through the letters, and the extenstions on the letters, and the line that goes through the U into the R.... it's like he just traced it from the monitor and left out a letter.

Ok first of all. Are you curves butt buddy?, protecting his carnal treasure for your own pleasure? Back off man. I'm suuuuuuurrrrrrrre (sarcasm) this kid rides by this so called "piece" everyday. Had enough time to take a picture of it and copy it. I agree, those are very very simple letter structures. From now on anything you post up on the "Internet" I'm going to bite the shit out of it and rub it in your moronic face. What point are you trying to prove. That your shit doesn't stink? Get a day job.

Oh and p.s. You know how hard it is to trace off of a fucking monitor. I mean it is a pretty big source of light. Stick a piece of notebook paper on your screen and tell me what you can see. Idiot. The one thing I know is, you have a giant stick up your ass.

EDIT: Oh and no offense, but until you find this so called "pic" I suggest your keep you thoughts to yourself. Don't embarrass us with your nay saying.

Who gives a fuck...this is the toy thread. Toys are allowed to bite other peoples shit. Thats how somebody's own style develops. When you started, you tried to mimic what you saw out there. Thats how it works. Get off your high horse and let the kid do his thing. At least hes starting with simple letters.

...you seem to be very quick to call out other people and run your mouth, although you have yet to post something you have done.