Fire Extinguishers

NeCrOpHeLiAc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EXTINGUISHERS SUCK:lol: TOSS IT AWAY LIKE THE DUDES IN THE VID..AND NEVER GO BCK FOR IT..ON THE OTHER HAND USE A BUGG SPRAYER,,,THAT SHIT PLAYED OUT HOMIEEEEEEEEE HA HA,,,THERE'S A VIDEO SOMEWHERE ON YOUTUBE...BUT FIND IT YOURSLEF :lol:

I think it all depends on the person. Personally I like using a fire extinguisher, but I have many friends who prefer the bugg sprayer. My two cents.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

my fucking guage is broken it worked but im pretty sure i over pressureized it tho was way wide and my friends was skinny as shit

besides the gauge how you know when its done

i heard 2 minutes at 100psi will fill it to 100psi

also anyone else ever mixed in oil with water based it makes kind of a cool effect i used metallic with flat it crackles and drips

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

100 Mobile Police Outposts Seen in Wuhan

Yesterday, 100 mobile police vehicles made appearances in the city as police outposts. Local citizens may apply for ID cards and seek help in the outposts, which will patrol in populated areas, companies, schools and major construction sites.*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*replica watches,louis vuitton,replica watches,louis vuitton,replica watches,replica watches,louis vuitton.

• 5 months later...
my fucking guage is broken it worked but im pretty sure i over pressureized it tho was way wide and my friends was skinny as shit

besides the gauge how you know when its done

i heard 2 minutes at 100psi will fill it to 100psi

also anyone else ever mixed in oil with water based it makes kind of a cool effect i used metallic with flat it crackles and drips

Fill it all the way untill there's no more room for the air you'll know when it stops.

It possibly came out wide like a wide spray cause you thinned it out to much thick= skinny runny= wide spray

• 5 months later...