Fire Extinguishers

NeCrOpHeLiAc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well obviously you use air but do you need any special adapter do the just have the same valve system thatll work with any gas station air hose ,what PSI do the need or max at ive alway been curious about it to,but then again i coulout just get off my lazy ass and go find out on my own

Anyone in here tried reading the label...??

It tells you what pressure (psi) the tank can hold. Well, atleast mine does.

As for an adaptor... I don't know if this is needed or not, but I'm going to assume that it is. You can order them from most air compressor companys.

• 2 weeks later...
memyself, why waste your time posting here then?

anyway, you can't just use any old fireextinguisher, unless you want to tinker with the common red ones. these are the best ones to use and heres a link to a perfect 2.5 pounder

http://www.pro-am.com/Catalog/Exec/product.asp?product_id=962

picture and a diagram

There to much from that site. Try some of the swapmeets in your area I got mine here in la at a "the bowl of roses" ;) 25 bucks....

more hassel then its worth I belive.

If you get one that has threads on the hose you can buy a bushing from your local hardware store and play with attachments for water hoses to get differant effects and more of a controlled spray.

hahah i did the same^^ just to make sure i was seeing shyt correctly.

Really wish though i could hear what the kid was saying.

You know that horrible "Crazy Frog" techno song they used to play on those annoying Jamster commercials? They were lipsynching and dancing to that. The video used to be all over the net.. I guess someone, obviously, made a .gif out of it.

This thread should have been an instant close. You should know better by now that certain kids are gonna fuck around and hurt themselves and that cops come on here, and fire extinguishers were a well kept secret for a while.

• 1 month later...