HUMMER VS. SCHOOLBUS

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks abc and eastbay. the bickering got in the way, but i did learn some stuff i didn't know before.

i'm also unfamiliar with alot of the westcoast freeways/highways. i did know about the cloverleaf type interchange. out here we do alot of the diamond type shit, but there are so many on/off ramps. makes for hard driving when it snows (you'd figure tennesseans would know how to fucking drive in snow....)

let's refer to the map......

29kvu3n.jpg

as you can see, i live directly in the center of hell itself.

if you squint and look right at the center of the map, you can see satan

himself wearing overalls and a straw hat.

edit: we have got a cloverleaf interchange here. didn't realize that, but i think i've been on it.

haha. that's the part of town where cock fighting goes on (am i joking?)

I totally think that the big cities on the west coast should utilize more public transportation. I try when I can. I'm probably one of the few people that have actually rode the Los Angeles subway.

But I was just saying why the diamond interchanges wouldn't really work in bigger cities.

Anyway, back on topic. I know this skater that as soon as he got a contract bought a Navigator, and like a week later while he was driving he went to kiss his girlfriend (while driving), and subsequently wrapped his week old Navigator around a pole.

yes the l.a. subway sucks. they're working on connecting downtown with the beach, via subway, or at least above-ground light-rail, which would be real helpful, because that's usually my corridor of travel. they were supposed to run one along wilshire (from the wilshire-western station) all the way to westwood and to santa monica -- but they kept running into bullshit "delays."

oh, it's an actual place? i always just thought that's what those crazy freeway mash-ups were called

yeah, there's a spaghetti junction in atlanta that is pure hell to drive.

i-85 / 285

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lAc0FxINeO4

found this, too. these are atlanta black folk at their best

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QPTVBogXJnk

one thing i will say about american cities is that the letter/number street names, as well as the numbering system (ie each block starting at the hundred mark) makes getting around downtown easy as fuck. i've never been to 2715 R street in my life, but could get there without a problem. at home all the streets have names, and if the last number on the block is 473, then first number on the next block will be 474