HUMMER VS. SCHOOLBUS

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you'll find very few hummers outside the states. not only are they retarded expensive to buy/run, but they're completely unecessary and impossible to park

wow. i bet it was pretty shocking to end up in the western u.s. and see tons of h2's and whatnot. we're a wasteful society of dipshits sometimes.

wow. i bet it was pretty shocking to end up in the western u.s. and see tons of h2's and whatnot. we're a wasteful society of dipshits sometimes.

the vehicles i see on the roads are fucking retarded. all these trucks that dudes have jacked up 9ft high lookin like monster trucks are actually illegal to drive in australia. there is absolutely no reason on earth to be driving a vehicle like that, other than the fact that the owners have miniscule penises. and i've found that the bigger the car, the worse the driver. people are driving these giant suv's so they can feel safer on the roads, but the reason the roads are unsafe is because they're full of people who don't know how to drive properly driving giant suv's. and don't get me started on the freeways. they're attrociously designed deathtraps. i'm suprised i come out alive every time i get on one

the vehicles i see on the roads are fucking retarded. all these trucks that dudes have jacked up 9ft high lookin like monster trucks are actually illegal to drive in australia. there is absolutely no reason on earth to be driving a vehicle like that, other than the fact that the owners have miniscule penises. and i've found that the bigger the car, the worse the driver. people are driving these giant suv's so they can feel safer on the roads, but the reason the roads are unsafe is because they're full of people who don't know how to drive properly driving giant suv's. and don't get me started on the freeways. they're attrociously designed deathtraps. i'm suprised i come out alive every time i get on one

yeah, i look at roads here and i sometimes think that the city planners were out to lunch and someone else snuck in and doodled on the maps.

as for the freeways, you have the missus to protect you.

hummers are pieces of shit.... I'm glad yet another one is taken off the road for good. hope the family was ok...but you know what? When there is an accident involved the rear end of a car getting run into... the person running into it is at fault... so I imagine that guy in the hummer was playing with his gps nav system or something along those lines... tying his nike's or something.... and ran into the bus, serves him fucking right.

most people that are driving suv's DO suck BAD at driving... they don't pay attention and what's more they think, oh, it's ok to make mistakes if I run into anything it will suffer, I won't, I'm in an suv...

Oh, and to comment on what ABC said about huge trucks, yes gay... super gay... you know what's funny, I think ford JUST came out with a TWIN turbo diesel pickup.... way to be about 15 years behind the times guys... high five. stupid fuckin americans. (I am one,but in general they're idiots)

yeah, i look at roads here and i sometimes think that the city planners were out to lunch and someone else snuck in and doodled on the maps.

as for the freeways, you have the missus to protect you.

whoever came up with the on/off ramp system on american freeways should be shot. they're inefficient and dangerous. if you were to use a freeway in australia you'd be suprised at not only how safe/easy it is to use, but how much more courteous people are.

oh, and you'll be amazed to see people actually respect the speed limit and road rules!

I don't have a problem with people speeding, so long as they aren't completely unpredictable and complete assholes.. Yield signs always piss me off.. People either ignore them and cut me off when I have the right of way, or someone in front of me will treat it as a stop sign when there's clearly no car coming

The reason more freeways have cloverleaf interchanges as opposed to diamond is because of the amount of traffic. Cloverleafs are able to hold ALOT more traffic. You can find diamond interchange in areas that haven't been renovated, and generally they back up pretty far on the freeway, which causes even more traffic problems.

Ask anyone that takes the exits on the 880 in Oakland.