Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
NonShalon

BELTON VS MONTANA POLL

Guest privada

Celfone: at that price? Beltons go for $7 in the us, $5 would be considered "cheap".. anyhow, definitely BELTONS over montana anyday..

i'd go for belton 100%. montana is usually more expensive, more harmful and has more pressure. belton comes out slow as hell, a wide variety of colors and alot of similar shades which is really nice. in terms of price i'd say bomb with rusto and krylon but for piecing belton really lives up to being #1. unless you've used them don't vote.

Guest imported_b0b

Montana for the fill, Belton for the outline

yesim

i would never keep on buying that stuff but i like montana more....its more color or something..I cant explain but ive never really used it alot....i just stick to the krylon and what not

Guest curse

ohhh shit, he must be a cop!what kind of paint do we like better? So you can find our stores, check the video tapes then pull some hi tech movie type raid on us?........ Shut the fuck up belton is better

i wouldnt pay a nikel for europaint. or any paint for that matter. but since you were wondering which paint is a better buy, it goes like this....

-moltow.....(#1.) very good high pressurized thick THICK paint covers super fast, and is very good for the FROZEN FINGER® users like us out here in the mile high or for you ugly canadians. Decent Color selection.

-montana.....(#2.) I love montana. I think tagging windows with the apple-green is the best. booyah.

-Belton......(#3.) Ehhh ok. This paint smells really good (like candy bananas). It is a weighted can with less paint, and kinda weak color selection.

I got some cans of bright applelime green paint from South africa like 2 years ago and that shit was rockin.

dunno what brand though.

Guest Wase_137

Yes sir, I would have to chose the Molotow Premium first which does smell like candy bananas or like vanilla pudding. Second, I love Montana too, for those kids that say it don't make a difference and have never tried either of these paints, you would be suprised. I would like you to try one of these brands and compare it to Krylon or Rusto, such as Krylon's pumpkin orange vs. Montana's Pastel orange. Or any yellow or dark blue's. Most of your favorite artists use these paints, how do you explain the difference in colors? I still use Krylon, shit I use all of them still.

Peace,

--Wase_137--

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this