well...it looks like have to go watch a fucking softball game tonight....

boogie hands

apparently my girlfriend signed us up to go watch our friends softball game. the upside is its always good to spend time with the lady and we are taking a friends super-cool dog with us. the downside is I HAVE TO GO WATCH A SOFTBALL GAME. id would do something to pass the time like take photos for a photo thread or smoke joints and listen to post rock on my ipod but i dont want to bore you guys with a soft ball photo thread and i dont really like smoking pot.

ive never really watched softball but ive always thought of it as a shitty version of baseball and being that i hate baseball im not too stoked. how many innings do these things have. hopefully its only 4 or 5 but im probably just being overly positive for once.

team.jpg

i wish it was tennis or track or something....trash x 13....softball is mad dikey.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest R@ndomH3ro
I get self conscious around soft ball chicks because they have super huge tough shoulders.

HAHHAHHAHAHA

Eastbay and his big shoulders....

Last time I got arrested they took me in a paddy wagon instead of a squad car, shit sucked. Alone, couldn't see a damn thing, freezing ass cold.

I THROW A PADDYWAGON IN THE TRASH B.

AND YO I USED TO GO BLOW L'S AND DRINK HEINEKENS WITH SERO AND WATCH MY NIGGA OJ PLAY SOFTBALL IN PELHAM BAY PARK. SHIT WASNT THAT BORING. OR MAYBE I WAS JUST MAD HIGH AND DRUNK AND TRYING TO PIPE HIS WIFEYS LITTLE SISTER. YEAH PROLLY THAT.

I THROW A PADDYWAGON IN THE TRASH B.

AND YO I USED TO GO BLOW L'S AND DRINK HEINEKENS WITH SERO AND WATCH MY NIGGA OJ PLAY SOFTBALL IN PELHAM BAY PARK. SHIT WASNT THAT BORING. OR MAYBE I WAS JUST MAD HIGH AND DRUNK AND TRYING TO PIPE HIS WIFEYS LITTLE SISTER. YEAH PROLLY THAT.

why arnt you on tv.

I have once, when i was 12...drug free AB.

THIS NIGGAS A LIAR B, WE WAS ON FORDHAM BY MARION BLOWIN MAD DUST BLUNTS AND DRINKING STRAIGHT E&J OUT A CHINESE WONTON SOUP JUG. NIGGAS GOT SO HIGH MY DUDE TIPPED OVER THE ICEE CART AND START HUMPIN THE SHIT AND EATING COCONUT ICEES. TRUE STORY. THEN HE PUNCH THE MEXICAN NIGGA THAT WAS SELLIN THE ICEES AND STOLE MAD SHISHKABOBS FROM THE A-RAB DUDE.