Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ENOS2002

........cops........

BC isn't a fat,slow,pig, who devours donuts like it ain't his job or anything......cops suck....unless they don't take ur weed but tell u ya gotta smoke it w/them.....my probation officer is ok....

Guest SoCiEtY HaTeS Me

enos...quit writting...cuz one your annoying and two your jocking eno btc...

judging by all the stupid ass post and retarded questions you put on this board you sound like a "fat,slow,pig, who devours donuts like it ain't his job or anything"

Why don't you just rhyme with him all day since you're the superfly MC?? Make a good post kid come on really.....I've made some dumb ones too.....but shit why don't you take advantage of the abundant opportunity to meet people and learn shit here on the internet???

Guest 455

Hey Boring....this kid couldn't tell you shit if he stepped in it.Someone should just slap some sense into him..Lord knows I sure would like to........idiot.

Guest dukeofyork

uhhh...

whats the point of this post?

the cops in my town are freaking jacked and run like fucking track stars we went to my friends house to try to get him to come outside at like 10 oclock his sisters boyfriends a cop the dude runs out the house chases us down the street untill we get like a 1/2 mile away he stops we ran in the woods and hid. next day my friends like he was running bare foot and his feet were bleeding he , he said he was gonna beat our ass it was nuckin futs

i think 90% of the people here should consider suicide... in any event we would all be fucked without cops. so shut up. they are just doing their job. i mean we are doing something illeagal. they have a right to bust our ass... uh i guess.

Originally posted by JELO_016

WHAT IF I WAS A COP THAT PAINTED TRAINS AND JACKED TOYS FOR PAINT WHILE I WAS DRUNK OFF A 12PACK OF NEVADAS...

be some funny shit... not a bad idea

Originally posted by JELO_016

WHAT IF I WAS A COP THAT PAINTED TRAINS AND JACKED TOYS FOR PAINT WHILE I WAS DRUNK OFF A 12PACK OF NEVADAS...

Then you would be the graffiti equivalent of "the bad lieutenant"

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this