Busted

SharperImage

I am posting what happend when i got busted sorta.

But i am wondering the following:

What will be my punishment?

Will i have to go to a Detention Center?

lol Why did my parents take my Cell phone away because of this?

Should i wait untill im done with probation to start writing again?

Should i change my name?

Ok here is the story, its kind of pathetic but funny i guess so laugh all you want at it.

So yesturday ( 3/12 ) i was out painting with some friends of mine under a bridge and each of us did some throw ups and hit this electrical box which is like right on the highway. This didnt take long so we drove around for a bit looking for spots and we just decided to go on the other side. We did the same thing on the other side but we only did hollow throws because we ran outa paint. So as we are getting up on the road my parents drove by because they were on the way home. They knew something was up so my mom who is a major bitch and doesnt like that i write shes like come on were taking a ride. This is the funny part i guess so you can laugh at how gay my parents are. We drive down to the local police station let me remind you that this is my parents doing this lol. Anyway when we get there thankfully no officers were there to talk to me, so i got to go home. But my parents ratted out my friends as well so were all fucked. Lol come to find out they were investgating the recent " spike " in vandilisim in my area. To me this is kinda awsome because my shit is pissing someone off lol but i dont write like hate stuff or on people's cars or houses. So i go home and my parents take all my graffiti supplies and all my sketch books as " evidence " lol. Basicly im down to the basics again..

Thanks for reading and try to answer the questions if you want but dont spam this up lol yes i know my parents are stupid and you can say whatever you want about them i dont care!

peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you got all your friends busted? haha, you suck...

you should take the rap for it all. don't take others down with you, dont fucking say anything to incriminate anyone else! ever!

if you or your parents gave addresses, tell your friends to clear out any shit from their houses.

you better not have snitched out your friends. seriously. that is fucked up.

i know a few friends who have got out of trouble this way:

If the arresting officer doesn't read you your miranda rights then the arrest and supposed crime are invalid, however, it is the pigs word against yours so good luck

also, do not say shit about your friends, your not legally obligated to and its just fucked up, and

if they tell you that if you snitch they we'll be less harsh on you thats just a bullshit lie

but like i said before, snitching on your friends is fucked up in all circumstances

Inkjunkie, I like your reason for editing your posts. I have the same problem.

But back to SharperImage's problem. You paint under bridges? I hope you got some fame at least and it wasn't some rural bridge going over a stream next to a highway. And if the police are actually investigating your hit then you either live in a small town and shouldn't be getting that up or you are really fucking up in a city.

Your parents must have a clear idea of who all your friends are, and if they were angry enough to take you to the police themselves, then the chances are they are planning to sell you to a cannery in Albania for fifty-nine cents.

Do as Oink says and stop writing untill you are old enough to handle the charges yourself or not paint so close to your house that your parents catch you driving home. and if there were no officers at the station your parents are probably giving you empty threats about telling the police.

Mmmmm, my laptop makes my pillows so warm during this nasty weather.

OK to set the record straight i did not snitch on my friends. My parents well my mom was like dont worry we will do that for you

Man up!

I'm going to echo that whole quit until you're older thing. Trust me, it's easier on everyone.

As for your friends, repeat after me:

"I'm sorry. It was my idea, i didn't think it was such a big deal to write on walls. I'm very sorry. They were only with me so i could show them what i could do, they didn't even touch any spraypaint. I'm am so sorry."

In the meantime, tell your buddies that you're going to take care of everything and that they better get the fuck rid of everything they own, grafitti related, if it's going to work. Time to take it on the chin. It's not fair, but it's your fault your friends are fucked.

Practice saying "i'm so sorry," as much as you can. Maybe that'll earn you more compassion.

Plus, it's even possible that the plan i outlined for you isn't even going to work. It's the only thing i could think of that would keep you from getting shived by your "friends."

Good luck. You're dead.

Go rock out to Dave Matthews Band and do air guitar riffs. Then punch your wall a couple times just to let the angst out of your mom being a "major bitch."

Why were you painting in the daytime right off a highway? Reeeeeal smart. For Christ's sake, if you're gonna get caught fucking get caught doing it at night, at least that shows you give a damn. You're basically gonna go to the detention center for 6 months, be fined 10,000 dollars, and get publicly flogged. Don't snitch. You definitely told you parents, or else your parents wouldn't know about your friends. Man up and say it was all you, don't let your friends go down for your ish.

I can't hate on you personally, but that shit's just not smart.

#1 stop writing until you're at least 21.

#4 when you do decide to do graffiti again, AFTER YOU'RE 21 you better change your name because you're now going to be remembered as that dumbass kid who got his friends' busted.

if he gets busted 18+ there goes pretty much all of his chances at getting a job. if he gets busted below 18 years it doesnt go on his criminal record.

i say just fuck shit up as much as possible until you're 18. do what you want.

Go rock out to Dave Matthews Band and do air guitar riffs. Then punch your wall a couple times just to let the angst out of your mom being a "major bitch."

Why were you painting in the daytime right off a highway? Reeeeeal smart. For Christ's sake, if you're gonna get caught fucking get caught doing it at night, at least that shows you give a damn. You're basically gonna go to the detention center for 6 months, be fined 10,000 dollars, and get publicly flogged. Don't snitch. You definitely told you parents, or else your parents wouldn't know about your friends. Man up and say it was all you, don't let your friends go down for your ish.

I can't hate on you personally, but that shit's just not smart.

People really couldnt see me anyway so what difference does it make? My parents saw me leaving the bridge and they already knew all of us wrote graffiti. Lol i love it how people still say dont snitch. My parents have seen them in my room writing on shit and they already knew that my friends where bad anyway. For gods sake i did not snitch on my friends. This is my first offence anyway so ill get probation and like 40 hours of community service.

Thanks for all the comments, but please continue :)

I told my parents it was me but also they saw and knew that my friends were with me and they knew something was up. They walked down under the bridge and saw my shit as well as my friends shit. I DIDNT SNITCH OK? MY PARENTS KNOW WE ALL WRITE GRAFFITI AND THEY FUCKED ALL OF US OVER.

#1 stop writing until you're at least 21.

#2 tell your friends they're all going to get busted because you told your parents who they were and your parents are snitches.

#3 no one knows why your parents took your cell phone, that's your own stupid problem go ask your mother.

#4 when you do decide to do graffiti again, AFTER YOU'RE 21 you better change your name because you're now going to be remembered as that dumbass kid who got his friends' busted.

#5 you say they didn't talk to you but you ask what your punishment will be - who knows? did you actually get arrested or not? if so, what did you get charged with? that will determine what your sentence will likely be. as a juvenile it'll likely be some probation and community service.

#6 seriously stop writing for now you're only harming yourself and others.

LMFAOOO

#7THING TO DO IS RUN

LOL random comments. i love it how people still dont get it. My parents already knew that me and my friends write graffiti so they were like fuck this we told him stop and now where making him pay or whatever. Did anyone read ketel2's comment? im not going to stop now and then start again at 21. Why would i do that when it can totaly fuck up my job options. Im going to wait untill my probation is done or whatever then fuck shit up again