MARCH MADNESS 2007

kherd russel

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im sorry im kind of blown away by a lot of the things you said and dont have the energy to make you look like you have no idea what you're talking about...(i know you have SOMEWHAT of a clue as toy what youre talking about) but heres just a few tidbits.....

1. i've seen you lurking in this thread since i made that post and its obvious to me that you were like oh shit he's right...then went to espn.com and got a whole bunch of stats to ramble off.

2. oregon was ranked pretty high but then when brooks got hurt if i remember the team lost 6 of 8 and dropped to the bottom of the rankings......so call that what you want (looking back?)

3. playing well the last few games of the season means absolutely nothing (see SYRACUSE last year)

4. i think they will win a game or possibly 2 in the tournament but thats as far as it goes so lets just drop the "oregon is unstoppable" routine because in the end theyre gonna break your heart....

5. Me under your wing would never happen. I'm like Dick Vitale and you're a struggling local TV sports guy....no we're not on the same level....

6. The only reason you're on the G-Town bandwagon is because you know if they make it anywhere you can come back and say that Oregon beat them this year...

7. Oral Roberts has a better chance than you know.

and last but not least neither one of us has the 2007 Sports wrap up almanac so we really have no clue what is gonna happen.....enjoy the games and dont get too caught up in your "picks" because more than likely theyre going to be horrible like everyone else....

Very Well Done.