bulimia makes NO sense to me...

Is adderall the same as a dexamphetamine tablet?

I had the idea that they should prescribe fat people deccys so they can lose weight. What do you think of the idea??

they do. haven't you ever seen requiem for a dream? the dude's mom gets all strung out on speed and im guessing benzos from the way she said she takes the blue one at night and is out like a light.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Bitches who have "anorexia" or "bulemia" are straight up fucking retarded........my kid sister has this bullshit ass disease. She's fucking retarded and very insecure. First of all, I hate grown women that act childish. So it's only natural that I hate childish young women too. This is some gay ass "Look at me" but I'm going to pretend I don't have a problem type shit.........just for attention. Then they call it their "secret"!!! Oh yeah........what a fucking secret! You look like a skeleton and it's a secret???? Yeah.......your secret would be one of two things..........you're either a meth head.....or a fucking anorexic/bulemic!!!

Bitches who have "anorexia" or "bulemia" are straight up fucking retarded........my kid sister has this bullshit ass disease. She's fucking retarded and very insecure. First of all, I hate grown women that act childish. So it's only natural that I hate childish young women too. This is some gay ass "Look at me" but I'm going to pretend I don't have a problem type shit.........just for attention. Then they call it their "secret"!!! Oh yeah........what a fucking secret! You look like a skeleton and it's a secret???? Yeah.......your secret would be one of two things..........you're either a meth head.....or a fucking anorexic/bulemic!!!

Make sure you remind her of how you feel at every opportunity, that's what she really needs.

Make sure you remind her of how you feel at every opportunity, that's what she really needs.

Yeah fuckface.........I go out of my way to hurt her feelings. Fuck off.........I'm just saying it's foolish. Why don't you tell me what she needs, Dr. Phil?!?!?

and i'd like to add that yes, please just do drugs to lose weight if you are too fucking lazy to actually exercise and eat right. and bulemic bitches wonder why they are not proper weight, well maybe if you learned how to keep food down and digest things for their nutritional value you wouldn't be all fucked up.

aww. that lil boy :(

but i agree.. bulimia.. wtf? what the fuck is wrong with you? selfish as fuck. i rather do coke like HighSo. said. I puked all throughout my pregnancy and hated it. your body feels like shit...... your organs feel like shit....... your throat and teeth get fucked up...... and your heart starts beating irregularly.

stupid bitch ass bulimics.