Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm on day 3 of eating nothing but fruits and vegetables. Its a 9 day detox thing.

Other than the obvious lack of meats, salts, sugars, etc. The lack of coffee really sucks too.

Side effects include but are not limited too:

slight headache, slightly lethargic. Apparently this is normal.

Anyone else ever done this?

wasnt there someone pretty recently that did this? I think its retarded however I don't know the benefits that can come the only thing that people have actually talked about is the side effects.

bummers... :(

i was expecting a story of a 3 day struggle of you trapped within a homo dungeon of some sort tied and lubed.. and your master has allowed you some free time to chat without snitching ofcourse..

oh well, i can always use the power of imagination...

bummers... :(

i was expecting a story of a 3 day struggle of you trapped within a homo dungeon of some sort tied and lubed.. and your master has allowed you some free time to chat without snitching ofcourse..

oh well, i can always use the power of imagination...

:rolleyes:

the homo dungeon may be more appealing than this thus far. i'm going to let it ride the rest of the day - if i still feel the way i do, then i'm phasing in some regular grub.

side effects:

you know that achey feeling you have right before ou get the flu? well i have a slight version of that.

lethargic - no energy at all

slight headahce - comes and goes

i should mentoin i'm 5'10" 225 - so i need some food to function no question -

i quit smoking 1.8 years ago and have since gained 25 pounds. i'm doing this detox to start the process of losing these sexy pounds.

My colon blow pills are about to arrive.

My buddy ordered some about a week ago and text me today saying:

"these colonix shits are explosive, they come without warning and great force"

I can't wait to not flush public bathrooms!!!

fasting is super good for you if your smart about it

alot of people dont listen to their bodies

if you start feeling shitty, make sure you eat something else.

when your done though, you'll feel way healthier.

i should mentoin i'm 5'10" 225 - so i need some food to function no question -

i quit smoking 1.8 years ago and have since gained 25 pounds. i'm doing this detox to start the process of losing these sexy pounds.

I've quit for a year and a half almost, gained 5 kilos and i was rising until i stopped snacking and started running everyday. Seriously, 3 meals a day,lots of fruit , some alcohol and a little bit of exercise is all you need.

This 9 day torture is only making things worse

fruit and vegetable's only? isn't that called vegan? haha you make it sound like youre drinking nothing but water and surviving by eating dandelion leaves. you'll be fine without meat or dairy. suck it up and quit being a pussy. if you're tired drink some fucking red bull and go running.

i did this last year for about a week. i lost a pant size instantly..... and felt fucking awesomer with more energy at the end of like day 5....... and it was easier to get full off an apple and some water... since your stomach shrinks. then some shit happened the next week (my dad passed away) and so i started eating because i was depressed and not caring or giving a fuck. :(but if your faithful to it...... you'll feel great within a week. i need to get my ass back into gear.

^ dude id have a major heart attack if i tried that shit. i feel old.

oh ps I quit smoking 6 days ago, and I'm acting hellah wierd

that shit happened to me too my brain was fucked up, i had to start smoking again cus it was interfering with my job hunt.

^ dude id have a major heart attack if i tried that shit. i feel old.

That was on the stremgth of my Munchies foreal, whenever I come in high I gotta eat like 3 or 4 different things because they all taste so good. Then afterwards I feel all shitty and get chest pains, haha.

I'm on day 3 of eating nothing but fruits and vegetables. Its a 9 day detox thing.

Other than the obvious lack of meats, salts, sugars, etc. The lack of coffee really sucks too.

Side effects include but are not limited too:

slight headache, slightly lethargic. Apparently this is normal.

Anyone else ever done this?

i have. the headaches and light-headedness are from a lack of protein. the only way i know this is because the headaches never went away even with aspirin, until i ate meat, peanut butter, etc. try eating some peanuts or tofu if you don't want meat.

I:

exercise/work out four days per week

skate hard for a few hours two times per week

don't fuck with red meat (except steak erry now and then)

don't fuck with chicken

dont' fuck with the pork

dont' drink soda

I'm no Glik, but my shit's steady getting diesel.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now