Betta fighting fish

"Runk"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

WOW, I actually had a house warming party 3 years ago inwhich 8 betas were

named through out the party and at 3am the fish fought and bets where made.

Tonka Machine Computer (aka red fish) was the favorite but was the second one

to lose all fins. Rimsicle Primjob (aka blue fish with purlpe fins) was the ultamte

champion... That fish was no joke, he didn't make the others fight tem swoop in

at the end.. He fucking slaughtered all of them.

The house took in 1500 proffit, sex was had with a stranger, an amazing pesto-egg-bendict

was for breakfast while accompanied by a shade grown grounds brewed into the finnest 5

cups of intellagensia coffee that has ever blessed my insides.

Fish crulty gets mad props.. PROPER KITTENS

While the numbskulls at the pet store will tell you that bettas like to be in those little tiny bowls, I've had a few who I kept in a much larger bowl, and they loved it.

My most recent, Little Jerry, had more personality than any fish I've ever seen (with the possible exception of my boy, Jack-Jack the eel, from my local bar, but he's a whole other story). Everyone used to say Little Jerry was like a tiny, swimming dog. I taught him to jump all the way out of the water to grab food out of my hand, and whenever anyone else would stick their fingers anywhere near him, he would bite them. Sometimes I would put a rusto stock cap in his bowl, and he would play with it. And once, during Lost, I turned around during the commercial break, and he wasn't in his bowl. I yelled "where the fuck is my fish?!!?" and everyone started searching frantically... I mean, I was literally flipping over couches and shit. A good four or five minutes later, someone found him in one of my girlfriend's shoes, and I grabbed him and threw him back in his bowl. He immediately started swimming victory laps. It was awesome.

RIP Little Jerry.

While the numbskulls at the pet store will tell you that bettas like to be in those little tiny bowls, I've had a few who I kept in a much larger bowl, and they loved it.

this is true

same with goldfish

fish shouldnt be kept in bowls anyways

go ahead and spent the extra bucks on a well aerated tank with a filter

your fish will thank you

/CACASHREFEEZIE

fishloveroner

whoa check this out

http://www.miamiaquariums.net/Bettapricelist.html

they got those 5 star fighters. those are nutz. they dont have long fins and stuff but they got bigger bodies. the can kill any betta.

haha check this out

http://www.fishfightclub.com

all the ppo from this site are against fighting the fish. so gay

http://www.fishlore.com/Forum/betta-fish/index.0.html