Why the fuck is Mark Ecko sending me his magazine?

fermentor666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

NIGGAS ARE SOUR THEY DIDNT START RAPING GRAF BEFORE THIS NIGGA. THATS BASICALLY WHAT IT ALL BOILS DOWN TO. IF TWIST WOULDA BEEN IN CHARGE OF THIS SHIT AND WAS PUTTING OUT G-UNIT TANKTOPS WITH HIS SILLY ASS CHARACTERS ON THE FRONT NIGGAS WOULD BE LOVIN IT CUZ MONEY IS A "REAL" WRITER. IT JUST SO HAPPENS SOME NERD FROM NEW JERSEY WHO CAUGHT LIKE 4 TAGS IN HIS LIFE GOT THE LIGHT BULB FIRST AND FOOLED EVERYBODY ELSE WHO DOESN'T SEE GRAFFITI THEY WAY WE DO. WOMP WOMP!! IM MAD IM NOT THE FIRST PERSON MAKING DRUG RELATED RACIST AND SEXIST JOKES AND MAKING A MIL OFF IT, IM ALSO MAD I DIDN'T INVENT THE PHRASE "BITCHES AINT SHIT" CUZ THAT SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING I SHOULDA MADE UP, BUT IM NOT MAD AT DAVE CHAPPELLE OR DR. DRE...IF THIS DUDE HIT YOU UP TOMMOROW AND SAID "I WANT YOU TO DESIGN A TSHIRT FOR ME" NIGGAS WOULD START JERKING OFF ON THE PHONE WITH THE NIGGA LIKE VIDA GUERRA WAS ON THE OTHER LINE WITH A BANANA IN HER ASS. TRUE STORY!!!

Say wha?! Fuckin ZY is under Ecko now? Fuck that. I liked ZY shit. A lot. I dont think Im buying anymore if it now though. I remember when Ecko was spelled ECHO and you got a free mixtape with each shirt. That shit was back in the mid 90s. After the name was spelled with a K too many wack kids started wearing the shit because you could find it in the mall, not just in the small head shops that sold graff mags and spray caps from behind the counter. After that, I stopped wearing it.

yeah ecko has owned zoo york for a while now.

i give him his for getting over and getting paid, but i still think he is a fraud.

Fuck, I don't care if the dude was up or not, I don't want trash like that in my house.

BTW, it probably came from 12oz: http://www.12ozprophet.com/privacy/

WHAT WE COLLECT

We collect information (such as your name, email address, mailing address, and phone and credit card numbers) that you provide when you place an order, save your information with us or participate in a contest, promotion or survey. We also maintain a record of your product interests and your purchases online and in our stores. We may acquire customer names, email addresses and mailing addresses for select mailings from third parties.

If it's true, and my guess is that it is true, then it is also funny, since there was such a big "push" against Mark Ecko when that game was coming out.

Yeah, I know, and I know running 12oz costs more money than everyone under 15 on this board makes per month combined. But still, I hate getting junk mail, and I also think it's ironic in the truest sense that they sold their list to Mark Ecko. Why the fuck is he sending out those magazines for free? He couldn't pay me to take them.

Excuse me, but Mark Ecko was on the white rapper show, so obviously he's a pretty big deal.

Ah shit, you're right.