Why the fuck is Mark Ecko sending me his magazine?

fermentor666

Why is this fucking thing coming to my home?!?!? I open my mailbox and I see that dipshit drummer from Blink 182 and Little Wayne on the cover of this stupid magazine that says they're the most innovatingist people or some such shit. FUCK THAT! YOU ARE VIOLATING MY PERSONAL SPACE, MARK ECKO!!!! I got another issue this week, fucking gay. It's the worst piece of shit ever, basically fake-writer's version of FHM complete with the typical model cunt on the "other" cover. Yeah, it's fucking two-sided like a children's book.

I NEVER ORDERED THIS SHIT!!

HOW THE FUCK DID HE GET MY ADDRESS??

Eyeforaneye got sent that shit, too, anyone else getting spammed with this crap?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I get complex in the mail... I bought something like four years ago that came with a free subscription. Now they just send me month old copies of this shit. I cant even read the magazine because the writing wouldve been clowned on in highschool creative writing classes. Not to mention its all incredibly homosexual dudes fashion. Some of the artwork tho is dope.

haha.. shit man.. I say you find him and make him buy you some beer for receiving that crap in the mail..

yes.. because im sure if someone that hated the dude that much came across him in person, he wouldnt puch him in the mouth. just politly ask for a beer.

yes.. because im sure if someone that hated the dude that much came across him in person, he wouldnt puch him in the mouth. just politly ask for a beer.

no see thats the whole thing.. so see he asks him for beer rather then just beats his ass on the spot. mark ecko is so amazed not to have someone really pissed off at him that he agrees.. they go to the bar and after mark ecko gets fermentor nice and drunk then fermentor beats his ass in a drunken fight in front of the bar...

actually fermentor I heard he's a yankees fan... you should get his address and send him a pissed on yankees cap in the mail.. along with some suggestion on what to do with his reading material

The only place I ordered caps from was fourthehardway.com when the 12oz book came out, and I KNOW they aren't hooking me up with anything from Mark Ecko. Other Amazon and some comic book stuff, there is nothing else I ordered. There is no way they could have gotten my name and address from anything I've done over the internet unless they are super fucking sneaky douchebags. I want it to stop.

i like a lot of ecko gear.. i have this one hoody with buddah sitting in front of a tower of speakers. it cost me $20 at the outlet.

id like to be able to rock lrg shit as easy.. but i aint paying $70-$80 for a fucking hoody... regardless who makes it.

casek.. no shit it was fake. it was still fun to watch. i have a few co-workers i want to show it to.

Yes... complex is a really crappy magazine.

Did you guys order any Zoo York gear? They're part of his camp now.

Say wha?! Fuckin ZY is under Ecko now? Fuck that. I liked ZY shit. A lot. I dont think Im buying anymore if it now though. I remember when Ecko was spelled ECHO and you got a free mixtape with each shirt. That shit was back in the mid 90s. After the name was spelled with a K too many wack kids started wearing the shit because you could find it in the mall, not just in the small head shops that sold graff mags and spray caps from behind the counter. After that, I stopped wearing it.

quite possibly the lamest thread ever.

quit crying and just throw the shit away.

I feel like I don't have to say it, but that's rich coming from you.

I'm concerned, because I don't know how the fuck they got my address or my name. The only thing graff-related I ordered was from 4THW, once, and I don't want to make the assumption that they put my name and others on that list.