I'm baffled. Plz explain.

PERMAFRIED_

so i was just wondering, do black people INTENTIONALLY put themselves in harm's way by walking within a few inches of my car while i'm barrelling down a heavily trafficked road at 50+ mph?

do they just REALLY NEED that personal injury lawsuit?

or do they genuinely NOT know how to cross the fucking street??

permafried is perplexed.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well, i did see some shit yesterday.

this white guy in about his 50's was walking with his two kids and i'm driving along about to stop at the crosswalk, where people are crossing. this dude jumps out in the middle of the street with his kids and then he stops and gives me that "how dare you" look because i'm still driving and not stopping in the middle of the street. mind you the cross walk is less than 10 feet away, but for some reason he felt he didn't need to use it. i stopped at the cross walk and he had to basically go around me and he looked self-righteously annoyed.

i hate when people use kids as an excuse to think they can do anything they want because it's "for the kids." use the crosswalk fool

this morbidly obese pile of humanity (cashier at circle k) kept giving me shit the other day about my shaved head. like, provoking me almost.

"why you do da to ya haih?"

because it's easy and it makes me sexier.

"but it's coooole outsy"

yeah, well...

"why you did dat?"

it feels good

"that dont look right on white boys"

i think she WANTED me to say i was a nazi.

ok the thing is black people live by "i wish" life style. i can pretty much bet my balls that what this black person or persons where thinking when this incident hapened was as follows:

"I wish this nigga WOULD hit me, i'll fuck this nigga up"

other examples would be as follows

at the theatre while they are being loud

"I wish somebody WOULD say somethin to me, i aint slapped a bitch in two weeks"

having an argument with the cops

"i wish you WOULD shoot me nigga, i'll sue your ass bitch"

hope that helps buddy.

this morbidly obese pile of humanity (cashier at circle k) kept giving me shit the other day about my shaved head. like, provoking me almost.

"why you do da to ya haih?"

because it's easy and it makes me sexier.

"but it's coooole outsy"

yeah, well...

"why you did dat?"

it feels good

"that dont look right on white boys"

i think she WANTED me to say i was a nazi.

ahx.jpg

ok the thing is black people live by "i wish" life style. i can pretty much bet my balls that what this black person or persons where thinking when this incident hapened was as follows:

"I wish this nigga WOULD hit me, i'll fuck this nigga up"

other examples would be as follows

at the theatre while they are being loud

"I wish somebody WOULD say somethin to me, i aint slapped a bitch in two weeks"

having an argument with the cops

"i wish you WOULD shoot me nigga, i'll sue your ass bitch"

hope that helps buddy.

c72607c0n38.jpg

The whole "black people walking slow as hell across the road" thing has been going on for 100 years down in the south. Its alot like the way they act in movie theaters and restaurants. There was a reason for segregation. You'd think the dumbasses would learn considering from 1910-1970 whites would just run their asses over.

Anyway. This is the sexiest racist alive.

Americanhistoryx.jpg

Haha...Mero's a frosty.

The whole "black people walking slow as hell across the road" thing has been going on for 100 years down in the south. Its alot like the way they act in movie theaters and restaurants. There was a reason for segregation. You'd think the dumbasses would learn considering from 1910-1970 whites would just run their asses over.

Anyway. This is the sexiest racist alive.

Americanhistoryx.jpg

Haha...Mero's a frosty.

:lol: Are you serious?

Archived