BOSTON'S BEEN HIGH ON ALEVE ALL DAY

mindvapors

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So much trouble? If they all looked like that one in that pic, that shit is RETARDED and should not have caused a fucking bomb scare like this. And what's that link?

according to teh google... that website is

"A nationwide guerilla and alternative marketing agency from idiation through tactile implementation and staffing."and, it's probably down now... because of legal ish.

according to teh google... that website is

"A nationwide guerilla and alternative marketing agency from idiation through tactile implementation and staffing."and, it's probably down now... because of legal ish.

I figured what it was...i'm not a dupid. It's just it linked to a directory of images and audio files, hence my confusion.

^^ ah, i got a blank page :C

this all reminded me of the moonijuana ep when fox news was all like "some stupid stoner cartoon"... hahahaha, i'm so happy that i was near a tv today.

Me too, except my mother had called me to tell me what was going on.

Just spoke to my father about it and he thinks i'm a horrible person for thinking this is awesomely funny and hopes the people responsible go to jail for a long time.

Apparently it looks like it was just Boston...

I've been combing various forums and asking some people I know who may or may not be affiliated with said guerrilla advertising campaign.

Come to think of it some people on here might know people related to this...

Anywho, looks like it was just Boston.