seeks priorities are fucked

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest R@ndomH3ro
I just want to let people know that you can get water for free

from the sink.............that is all.

I think this needs to be reposted

Guest R@ndomH3ro
btw, this isnt some pgw gay ass 'im so fly' thread. it's making fun of my completely fucking illogical spending habits. i really do drink natty ice on the regular. its either .99 for that, for $2.80 for heinekin. fuck that nonsense.

I drink Natty Ice at parties.....so no one else will want one.

Sneak is trying to get drunk and doesnt want to share.

being that im a water aficionado i can say that voss is just ok. it looks cool but to my delicate taste pallet for sure Poland Springs tastes the best. too add, if its 100 out and i have not had water all day i would drink gatorade before i drank evian or anything bottled by Dannon....blach!

Guest R@ndomH3ro
being that im a water aficionado i can say that voss is just ok. it looks cool but to my delicate taste pallet for sure Poland Springs tastes the best. too add, if its 100 out and i have not had water all day i would drink gatorade before i drank evian or anything bottled by Dannon....blach!

I just want to let people know that you can get water for free

from the sink.............that is all.

This one is for you

Refilling water bottles is the move. I buy one bottle of smart water a week (they have durable, conveniently sized bottles), and refill that shit constantly. But then, if I'm out, and I get sick of carrying it around, I can just throw it away and get a new one.

That's what's dope about Voss, though-- those bottles are practically indestructible. Unless you get the big glass ones, in which case they are obviously destructible.