The fast food award thread..

CALIgula

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

flaming hot cheetos

jalapeno flavored anything

BUT

went to BK yesterday...their dollar menu is nice, hella variations on "Chicken Sandwich"

i got the rodeo chicken which was dope and a "Satisfries" which I am unclear - is a regular fries?

shouts to INJURY for shaming me into trying bk, shouts to the girl at the counter for being lightweight cute and so so bad at basic math

I just ordered breakfast for me, my boss and my coworker. It's my boss's birthday so I'm tryna score some cool points. Ordered from a place called belly busters. I got a sausage, egg, cheese & hashbrown sandwich with scrapple on the side. Might put some scrapple in the sandwich as well :D

Breakfast and Lord of the Rings ftw!!!

qErM8qhl.jpg

Doable. Or ask if Ronald is working today. But dead seriously inquiring.

got an oreo mcflurry earlier & dropped, "mcflurry in a hurry, please"

went over her head

Come to think of it, Peter did that at kfc on family guy.

tru

as a general rule i dont fuck with people who are about to hand me food, especially some downtrodden and long suffering fast food restaurant employee

tru2.0. fucking around with drive-thru people could be risky, no matter how innocent a gesture might be

shit like ordering a mcflurry isnt a problem because they put it in the cup in front of you, though

She was probably too consumed with the thought of being stuck in a dead end job to realize. Or high.

You can always see them make the food in the places I go to so I don't really worry. I do watch them like a hawk though, even though I don't mess with them.

But the talk of fuckin with drive thru people makes me think of those fire in the hole videos from a few years ago. Fucked up for the person working but funny af to watch.

Even if your nice, you still might be fucked with.

I knew a guy back in the day that pissed in the pickle bucket at mcdonalds. Every person eating a pickle, was eating his piss, regardless of how they acted to the employees.

He was caught during the actual piss when he did it the second time, but that was a few weeks later.

cant log into my Brewster Baker account no more....

hard taco from Taco Bell for $1.29.

if you're havong taco problems I feel bad for ya son....

b88a1bea7c9111e3b7690abdc4c80629_8.jpg

would also like to try krystal burger and compare it to white castle.

no comparison, krystal burger all day.

i'm not gonna lie, i have considered asking someone to send me some in and out.

in and out is fucking garbage.

14fda632809111e38fa812cd520e55c6_8.jpg

2c153e46261111e3b8cc22000a1d2017_7.jpg

d249e602a78811e293fe22000a1fcb64_7.jpg

1d458ef0990511e28f4222000a1fb75e_7.jpg

2d12eb62787011e2a9dd22000a9e29a7_7.jpg

c793653c72de11e292c922000a1fb771_7.jpg

b411797e094611e2ae7122000a1cbb38_7.jpg

here comes a cool story bros... talking about fucking with drive thru.

So, a few years back I was working on a rig near my house. I was working with a kid from Mississippi and he was running late for work. Wasn't a big deal since the rig had shit to do before we could start what we were doing. I told him to stop at whataburger and get me some food. Now, before I go further let me state that most whataburgers around here have the drive thru where the whole restaurant can hear you order. Also 90% of the employees are black (a given for fast food places I know) at whataburgers. So he pulls up to order and the guy behind him has his stereo really loud. the employee tells him she cant hear him and he replies really loud. WELL, IF THAT NIGGER BEHIND ME WOULD TURN HIS STEREO DOWN YOU COULD. He orders, pulls up to the window and nothing but nigs in there...

of course he didnt tell me this until i was done eating it.

She was probably too consumed with the thought of being stuck in a dead end job to realize. Or high.

You can always see them make the food in the places I go to so I don't really worry. I do watch them like a hawk though, even though I don't mess with them.

But the talk of fuckin with drive thru people makes me think of those fire in the hole videos from a few years ago. Fucked up for the person working but funny af to watch.

didnt know that was a thing.. fucked up. bet half these kids got a knock on their door the next day - all of them are just showing their faces/plates (as for the plates, cant really see that they didnt block them, but none of them seemed like the type to worry about shit like that) on camera (both the stores & their own), then willingly on youtube & all. yeah, some of them were funny, though. not that id ever do that

saw a random vid a long time ago of these guys going through the driveway - dudes like, "..ehh yis, crispy, please." while anothers just standing/leaning way out of the car, catching a mop hand on the menu. twas jokes

as for the mcflurry in a hurry, think she just thought i was straight up rushing her. owell

Even if your nice, you still might be fucked with.

I knew a guy back in the day that pissed in the pickle bucket at mcdonalds. Every person eating a pickle, was eating his piss, regardless of how they acted to the employees.

He was caught during the actual piss when he did it the second time, but that was a few weeks later.

tru, but shit like that with the pickles can happen pretty much anywhere thats not your own kitchen

Archived