philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

u know, i understand its frustrating to have to save watermarked images but at the same time its mad annoying when i see cats posting my flicks elsewhere as their own .. and the shoe has been on the other foot many times. if i see a flick that i want thats watermarked i save it anyway especially if its a good or rare photo. who cares if its watermarked? people on here have sent me flicks of my own tags, pieces, etc that were watermarked and i appreciated it so i dont see what the big deal is.

right on all points man

u know, i understand its frustrating to have to save watermarked images but at the same time its mad annoying when i see cats posting my flicks elsewhere as their own .. and the shoe has been on the other foot many times. if i see a flick that i want thats watermarked i save it anyway especially if its a good or rare photo. who cares if its watermarked? people on here have sent me flicks of my own tags, pieces, etc that were watermarked and i appreciated it so i dont see what the big deal is.

thats not really the point i was trying to make, its cool if you wanna watermark your shit but theres no need for your name plastered all over everything 5 times. at least make it semi transparent.

if i dont want a pic of mine stolen, i dont post it any were on the net. it will be found. at the same time, i dont care if people steal my flicks. they are just pictures. the more people steal the flick, the more it lives on. and with the buff the way it is, i see it as a good thing. when i see a flick of mine stolen i take it as a compliment. and i dont need the photo credit to bump my ego either. like i said, its just a photo. everyone has em...........

thats not really the point i was trying to make, its cool if you wanna watermark your shit but theres no need for your name plastered all over everything 5 times. at least make it semi transparent.

the 'problem' has been resolved. im not concerned about my flicks 'living on'. im concerned about the future use of my flicks for other projects. i post here simply to bless cats with quality images they may not already have but i see that was in vain. im not some toad who never contributes to this forum. you have cats who never post flicks or spend all day posting 100% total crap (both quality and content) and yet cats wanna rag on me?? well, by all means, please continue to enjoy the crooked, underexposed, overexposed, out of focus, unwatermarked flicks that proliferate this forum. its no one's place to tell me how to use, display, share my photos. period. you're entitled to your opinion. not gonna continue the debate. respect.

if anyone has that sketch wicked on the roof at deveraux/roos blvd from 85 post it

you can watermark it 20x and i will right click save it all day ! or any pieces that were on the

laundromat at whitaker/roos blvd watermark them with a donky takin a shit on a 300 lb

toothless kenzo and i still would want them ! post post post