philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

Bringinback aren't u the same guy who was talkin shit to delt for him laughing at boner gettin locked up????hmmmm hipocrite...aren't u the same old head that gets mad when someone tags on his pieces then when u meet the dude who did it u act like a little bitch I think so stay in ur lane herb....

1 - huge difference between boner and tober. tober is a toy.

2 - u obviously got me confused w/someone else. none of my shit has ever been dissed.

btw, learn how to spell, dumb ass.

this thread is up and down every fucking day

one day its all pics and the next day its all shit talking and bullshit

i wouldnt be surprised if its like 10 dudes on here with 10 different screen names

shit is lame

and everyone says they dont care who bpb is but everyone keeps addressing him

and speculating who he/she is , why?

i wish they could ban talking on these threads pics only

FREE TOBER SEZA KYLE

Fuck bringingphillyback. Your words have no weight without identity. Sorry, but thats just the way it works in Graffitidom. You're just a squack box writing a small novel on 12 oz. And you're happy they got busted? Thats almost like snitching in that you trying to bring the next man down. Same hater ass mentality. So you're a sideways snitch, internet banger who is scared to reveal who he is. You is pussy and have lame, contrived opinions.

TOBER is the shit. SEZA kills. Keep your heads up, fellas.

well, i guess that means 95% of the posters here carry no weight anonymously INCLUDING YOU, dumb ass. how bout stating YOUR fucking name since im such a herb for not stating mine????? reveal who YOU are then we can talk. till then, shut the fuck up, bitch. and btw, if you think tober and seza are hot you need to take a trip to a city with REAL graff. you fucking lames dont even know shit about graff outside of philly. thats evident by what you claim to be hot. lol @ tober. you gotta be fucking kidding me. being up does not make you hot. being GOOD makes you hot.

this thread is up and down every fucking day

one day its all pics and the next day its all shit talking and bullshit

i wouldnt be surprised if its like 10 dudes on here with 10 different screen names

shit is lame

and everyone says they dont care who bpb is but everyone keeps addressing him

and speculating who he/she is , why?

i wish they could ban talking on these threads pics only

they keep addressing me because to date, only two people have had the balls to admit i am right. i see the reputable writers on here like caem, rame, oz, credit, deva, etc and i KNOW they respect the real. the rest of these clowns dont know shit. they think posting pictures of true school graff gives them credibility. well, it doesnt! even you post with your wall name .. but how come all these shit talkers don't? and don't gimme any crap about po-po monitoring this site because we all know the cops in philly do not give a fuck about graffiti. yall wanna talk shit about me but aint none of yall giving up your own names so eat a dick.

PHILLY IS EMBARRASSING ON A WORLDWIDE SCALE

ITS EMBARRASSING PERIOD thats why motherfuckers that get good like curve/esteme

fuckin leave as soon as they can lmao lmao

hahahahahahaha. so very true. we made history here decades ago and somehow dropped the ball in recent years. we do not stack up on a worldwide scale with ANY of the major players in graff. and fuck that "we got hands and wickeds" shit. thats not all graff is about. its about piecing, style, and most importantly progression. this city is stuck in time. you want proof of that? go look at that atrocious wall at 5th & cecil b moore. braze held it down for sure but the rest of that shit is wack. somebody needs to beat HELP with a stick.