philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

Oval and Pos...undercover gay lovers....drink 40z and hang out n the streets youll go back to campus wit plenty of stories to tell your suburbanite friends(gay lovers)yall bouls is on some real clueless shit jus like the movie...yeah i said it:scrambled: :rolleyes:

whoa ok buddy take a chill pill, i dont live on campus, ha ha, and my bad for wanting to do something with my life, dont be mad at me cause your gonna HATE your JOB and im gonna LOVE my CAREER, asswipe. :D

lol. some of my prayers have been answered. three toys down and many more to go. too bad king deltske and gaylax weren't with them. tober is wack. seza and kyle are even MORE wack. fuck those toys.

fucking faggot...i wouldnt wish that on my worst enemies. your a real piece of shit...does this fucking pussy even paint? or hes just a internet shit talking faggot?? im fucking amazed with your faggotry..fag