philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

He wrote a check with his mouth that his ass can't cash...some real bitch shit .lololololol nuttin I hate more than a bitch ass nigga or a nigga that's a bitch....hahahahahahahaha

And how do u propose I cash this figurative check? Should I be in the streets hunting u down or somethin? As much as I'd love to smash u in your fucking grill the fact remains you aint got the balls to state YOUR fucking name and yet u seem to feel like I should when no one else does. Where's the logic in that? Bottom line, u can eat a dick. U don't like that then state YOUR name and we can most certainly work somethin out, clown.

And how do u propose I cash this figurative check? Should I be in the streets hunting u down or somethin? As much as I'd love to smash u in your fucking grill the fact remains you aint got the balls to state YOUR fucking name and yet u seem to feel like I should when no one else does. Where's the logic in that? Bottom line, u can eat a dick. U don't like that then state YOUR name and we can most certainly work somethin out, clown.

You can pm me yours and ill do the same clown...state my name so u can hide yourss hhahaha...fuckin noodle I already have a idea who you are...lololo bitch made ass dude

You can pm me yours and ill do the same clown...state my name so u can hide yourss hhahaha...fuckin noodle I already have a idea who you are...lololo bitch made ass dude

not for nothin but that clown deserves to be outed so evry1 knows who the jackass talking all the shit on the net but never leaving a name is.......how bout that 1 and if you honestly think im afraid to leave a name because of this comment pm me and well see about that.....:mad: :mad:

philly cops all over this thread they got a special floor in the round house

24 hour 365 day a year internet surveillance unit they got the white shirts in that room

my man got walked down the hall in cuffs and seen it chuck ramsey crackin down on yall

time to find a new hobby bitches they training cops up on state rd how to infiltrate graffiti crews - only the strong survive now - so yall best quit

hahahahaha bitch ass weekend warrior mfers get a new hobby go dabble in

drugs