philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

all them caem flicks are crack , that freak tall hand is ill, never seen one before

and dudes bitching about bad graffiti on the internet.. i dont like bad graffiti either but

why should anyone be worried about what another persons doing.

graffs not about pleasing other people. shut the fuck up.

quote that are super sized= Fallacy's

quotes that are in color = you either contradicted your own argument, or made your self look like a retard

* up and good at what he does, yes. what is he good at? making everything look like my asshole.... but theres no boner in my asshole, so dont get it twisted.

all this html shit is awfully confusing i hope this comes out proper.

the html is confusing because you're obviously a moron. shut the fuck up or post a single thing you've done that makes YOU hot. fucking clown.

bringingbackphilly cracks me up!!! i didnt know it was possible for someone to clown themselves that bad. how do you expect people to take you seriously when all you do is hate and contradict yourself. and your "no one special" as you put it yourself. please keep posting. you crack me up everytime. you make a good clown. most clowns just piss me off, but you actually make me laugh......

bringingbackphilly cracks me up!!! i didnt know it was possible for someone to clown themselves that bad. how do you expect people to take you seriously when all you do is hate and contradict yourself. and your "no one special" as you put it yourself. please keep posting. you crack me up everytime. you make a good clown. most clowns just piss me off, but you actually make me laugh......

yawns @ jusdix .. you're boring me.

Not posting any pictures on a graff site is toy

lemme get this straight .. if i post pics that instantly grants me NON toy status? is that what i am to understand? i get it now. thats why all of you dont see the wackness that exists in this thread because you instantly grant posters of photos NON toy status. got it. why didnt i grasp that concept right away? i must be slippin.

Aside from what Bringing back is saying...answer this, when is the last time you went on route/did a spot? I think the people that bitch online but don't put any work in should just observe since that's all they doing anyway. (if you/anyone is putting in work then...do that. nothing is gonna influence new writers/current writers then what's currently on the walls.

Get up or shut up....