philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

the morons are the people who think they're hot and they're not. fact of the matter is, boner is dope. he def brought some much needed flavor and competition to this weak ass graff town. who is competing with him .. kas? solo? sock? skum? all those dudes (and many more) are extra weak. and if u think they're dope you're just as wack as they are. again, being up does not make you good. boner is up AND good at what he does. it is mind boggling to me how so many clowns on the forum support those weak ass writers i just mentioned and many others. how did the traditional standards of whats good fall to the wayside? i think its a fucking disgrace that a legend like jk would even associate with a horrible toy like kas. where are his standards? and who lets these toys into legendary philly crews like icp, etc? back in the day you had to have rep AND skill to be down with pdf, icp, trk, i2i, etc. now it seems anybody can throw a crew name up regardless of skill level. call me a hater all you want because the fact is i DO HATE WACK GRAFFITI !!

STOP SUPPORTING BAD GRAFFITI !!

i've been waiting for sum1 to be the one 2 say that, and i couldnt agree more.

if only it were that simple. its alot like other forms of culture that seem to have taken a steady decline towards wackness. look at the music of today .. horrible. granted, we cant live our lives in the past but there is supposed to be a progression. writers are supposed to keep honing their skills and taking them to higher levels. these cats nowadays do one thing and one thing only and cant even do that shit well. they cant piece and their hands never improve or show development but you cant tell them that because they dont wanna hear it. man, it breaks my heart to see jk rolling with that dude kas. thats a disgrace.

call me a hater all you want because the fact is i DO HATE WACK GRAFFITI [/size]!![/color]

quote that are super sized= Fallacy's

quotes that are in color = you either contradicted your own argument, or made your self look like a retard

* up and good at what he does, yes. what is he good at? making everything look like my asshole.... but theres no boner in my asshole, so dont get it twisted.

all this html shit is awfully confusing i hope this comes out proper.

still waiting....

damn war 2 gettin rolled on and shit in his home town...

Mcnabbed

Banned

Default Real cute, BEYOND! - 11-18-2009, 02:26 PM

BEYOND.

I showed up solo and a friend met me there, by chance!!! I DID NOT SET SHIT UP. People rolled by and stopped to chat. They were cool, blahblahblah I got fucked up really good and I'm hoping that it was not by you or your cronies. 5 vs. 1 is not a fair fight. blahblahblahblah I made friends and showed heart. You lost. No more games; once I recover, you are toast. Not **** or anyone else. I have resolved all those conflicts.

BEYOND, is fucked. You could have atleast called... LOL!!

:huh:

still waiting....

Mcnabbed

Banned

Default Real cute, BEYOND! - 11-18-2009, 02:26 PM

BEYOND.

I showed up solo and a friend met me there, by chance!!! I DID NOT SET SHIT UP. People rolled by and stopped to chat. They were cool, blahblahblah I got fucked up really good and I'm hoping that it was not by you or your cronies. 5 vs. 1 is not a fair fight. blahblahblahblah I made friends and showed heart. You lost. No more games; once I recover, you are toast. Not **** or anyone else. I have resolved all those conflicts.

BEYOND, is fucked. You could have atleast called... LOL!!

:huh:

is this directed towards me??????

• Like 1