philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

not really, that bitch deserved to get punched in the jaw. Sucks that stupid bitch caused dude to lose his job, she shoulda lost some teeth for acting white trash..

she desreved it for what.. cuase he was taking there shots???? you wanna punch bitches go down the shore this summer there will be plenty of girls there waiting for you.. acting like white trash all season long.. make sure you get it in tape for us all too please

fuck the cowboys..........eagles fucked up bad tonight mcnabb time to get lost........i think what we need is a new players maybe instead of giving up draft picks this year we shoukd use them and find some new players............

:lol: :lol: :lol: u dumb?

Mcnabb is still a top 7 or so qb, nobody can throw when they're on there ass....might wanna not let your best lineman(peters) go in the offseason, and might not wanna let the heart of the defense(dawkins) go in the offseason, and might wanna get a running game????? shit you might have one, who knows.Nfl record for penalty yards in a postseason game. No discipline.Where was D Jacks bitch ass at? I feel bad for mcnabb cause I know he's gonna get ripped in the media up there(what's new)but that shit wasn't and hasn't been his fault. Three times in one season......daaamn bet there's alot of pissed off drunk retards drowning there sorrows on broad street tonight. HAT TRICK. See ya next year.:D