philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

any dude who takes longer than a bitch 2 do his hair is a fuckin pussy, i dnt care how jacked u are... alls u gotta do 2 take them faggots out is kick em in their chicken legs, dudes have never even thought about workin out their legs, walk around lookin like fuckin foghorn leghorn n shit:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

any dude who takes longer than a bitch 2 do his hair is a fuckin pussy, i dnt care how jacked u are... alls u gotta do 2 take them faggots out is kick em in their chicken legs, dudes have never even thought about workin out their legs, walk around lookin like fuckin foghorn leghorn n shit:lol:

haha they should also fuckin realize that no matter how long it takes, its not cool to rock you hair like goku past the 5th grade..these cartoon lookin mother fuckers..hahahahah.. god bless space weed - otherwise just thnkin bout that type of idoit gives me a headahce

goombageek14uf.jpg

goku33qj2.jpg

picturess005kn9.jpg

i love how on one page in this thread is all "gangsta", if thats what you want to call it, and then the next page its a gossip column for the real world. "like, oh my god, i cant believe joey is dating that hoe cindy, he deserves so much better."

and who the fuck invented the term "blowout" for what is really a "temple fade". probably some wanna be tryin 2 be down with the brown.

only in america