philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

ane, a little word of advice. i been on this site for years, look at my post count. you got more than me already. thats because if you aint postin pics, you should pretty much keep chattin to a minimum. thats why they have the threads on this website that are labeled "general discussion". i been a spectator on this site years before my join date too. i got pics, but no scanner, so i leave it at that. like that one dude said, you need to try a new approach. im not knockin ya, dont take me the wrong way.

ane, a little word of advice. i been on this site for years, look at my post count. you got more than me already. thats because if you aint postin pics, you should pretty much keep chattin to a minimum. thats why they have the threads on this website that are labeled "general discussion". i been a spectator on this site years before my join date too. i got pics, but no scanner, so i leave it at that. like that one dude said, you need to try a new approach. im not knockin ya, dont take me the wrong way.

ite i feels ya i git some pics ill just post, but i figured since its the philly thread and im from philly i was just lookin for people to write with

So dude, you are gay too or something? TEMPLE OWLS!;)

looks like a bit of a war started on the streets.........

boner vs solo aint a war, its a joke. solo should just quit writing today along with most of these cats who think they're real writers. damn, what the fuck happened? philly USED TO BE dope. now its a struggle to find one decent tag on the streets. its a disgrace to have an "out of towner" runnin shit. lol. glad to see some of my old timers creepin back on the set though. definitely refreshing. muh fuckin krane, den, lazz, deva, jk, etc .. shit is bananas .. you youngsters could learn a few things from these guys for sure.