philly--->

cantbomb

wow never fails every month or so this thread to turns to shit, whether its the pics or someone talkin shit wtf

yo bringinphilly theres an oldschool philly thread on here so you dont have to strain your eyes

i think alot of writers are wack in this town too , but i gave up trying to tell people

so instead ill show and prove thats what i suggest you do too theres more than enough

clean walls in this city for everyone

i guess im a wack ass biter too lol i didnt know till 99 that one of dondis back up names was

"pre2"

bump my man dero aia too he has put in work for decades and dont deserve to be hitlisted

like that my man

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

noo, its that it looks like you just joined and all your posts so far are talkin shit on other dudes when no ones seen any of your stuff yet. Your probably that deadbeat writer from the 80s that thinks he's cool because he goes on the internet and talks shit. You should post more pictures and less talk.

you're obviously a clown. no one on my list of people who should quit has ANY skills. if you think they do then you're just as fucking wack as they are. thats the bottom line. again, STOP SUPPORTING BAD GRAFFITI.

So you're dissing heads like ADS, Solo and Kaex then turn around and give praise to that newjack Sock who hasn't even developed a hand yet?

Then you turn around and dis Dero like he's some newjack, even though you claim to be an olehead that's been writing since the 80's? :lol:

first question, can you read???? my exact words were: DERO (nice, but poor choice of name due to the fact there is a worldwide graff legend with the same name. you'll never stand apart based on that alone). last time i checked, calling someone nice was NOT a diss, you moron.

second question, its actually the same as the first. can you read? sock was on the list of those who have potential. if you're unsure of its meaning then go here http://www.dictionary.com and look it up. you clowns need to get off solo, ads, and kaex's dicks because none of them are good. being up and being good are two totally different things. i will eat them and probably most of you alive with some shit i was doing in 1986. lol

i'm just a random dude from the 80's who knows his shit. that's all that needs to be said. you think i would come in here speaking on shit NOT knowing my shit? lemme tell you something, i still talk to alot of writers from my hey day and they all share the same feelings about the current state of the walls in philly. just so happens most of those old dudes arent online but i am so im speaking for all of them. who i am is irrelevant. i appreciate the fact that even some of the lesser skilled dudes are up but damn, hone your craft to perfection. some of the shit looks like a 10yr old did it (i.e. SOLO, ADS). no structure, no style, sloppy as fuck. i realize some of you probably look up to them but you could do much better going back in time for inspiration.

juspix, how/why am i out of line for telling it how it is? i will pose the same question to you .. do you look up to the likes of solo, ads, kas, kaex, etc? all you new jacks probably have skilled writers scared to tell it like it is in here because you try to come down hard on mother fuckers as a group but fuck it, i'm gonna speak what's on my mind. it is what it is and the majority of the dudes that are up in this city right now are lacking skills. and you can call me an oldhead for dwelling on the past if you want but the FACT of the matter is that the golden age of philly graffiti was the absolute best. 1980-1995.