Tell you the truth, not gonna lie...Retarded kids in BrickSlayers

Some1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How is writing "iz" faster than writing "is"...

How is writing "kuit" faster than writing "quit"...

Please, enlighten me. Because I'd think since they were the same amount of letters, they would take the same amount of time to type.

Maybe since you're not dumb and you just type like that to be quicker, you could show me some trajectories and break down some mathematical equations to show me how it works.

Because I type like this, and I'd bet my first born that I type faster than you.

i rite like dis just to rite fast so ery body kuit trippin cuzz its da way i rite not u

I don't care if you type like that because it's faster for you, it makes it slower and much more annoying for me to read.

-fuse.

But of course I should know not to read things that look like this because they're never even worth reading.

U KNOW WUT BRO DUDE WUTEVER U GUYZ WANNA BE CALLED I'LL JUST WRITE NORMAL SO U HOMOZ QUIT TRIPPIN ON ME JUST CUZZ THE WAY I RITE WUT THE FUK R U A FUKING STOKERT TRAKING DOWN OUR MYSPACES N YUR WRONG DATS NOT CIRUS N DATS NOT ME BUT UR RITE ABOUT MA CUZIN DOUCHE BAG

damn some of those bombs are pretty dope

speaking of kids from colorado, my friend was telling me how he was in this halfway house with the kid from colorado, and the kid was sniffing gasoline and laquer thinner from a hole in a soda bottle, he called it "boiling a batch", the kid explained how you could make different parts of your body go numb by varying the ratio and you have to make the hole in the bottle with a cigarette "but if you do it when the bottle is full... it could be bad", and the ingredients weren't illegal, my friend suggested he do some real drugs and the kid was like, nah this is how we do in colorado son

Archived