Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Getzup

anti-D

Guest spectr

no.. depression is fun for the whole family.. so is mass suicide, or killing your family then killing yourself...

Had a friend take some years ago... He said that it made functioning easier, but left him feeling very detached.. Just going through the motions of life, but not entirely feeling life..

I've been taking 5-HTP for almost a week now. it's making me feel better, plus it's natural. pick some up at your local GNC or pharmacy.

I've been on wellbutrin, prozac, paxil, and lexapro in the past. all of those made me feel very detached and invincible. two suicide attempts while on the lexapro, and I contribute them directly to the fact that I was taking the medication.

I highly suggest you try natural remedies before you start taking drugs. they don't even know exactly how most of those drugs work, yet they're pushing them on people because it's such a money making industry.

or is it because yore really a sad emo boy who wants alternitive ways to ease the pain of life?

no, i dont. im just bored. dont get hurt over it im just fuckin around.

Guest spectr
yeah but uhh... im not depressed. but i want to know if it actually works

well mdma is a great anti-depressant try that.. its great.. it will make you feel good all over...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now