Ok is this kinda sketchy?

Some1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could tell it was a scam from the beginning. Broken english = red flag. These people aren't actually bad at english, they just do that to get people to believe that they're too uneducated to come up with a scam. It could POSSIBLY really be someone who doesn't know english very well, in which case we move to the next red flag, he wants to do some sort of outside arrangement (his trusted shipper).

/brock years of ebay experience!!

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your response and I am still very much interested in buying your BABY IKEA MATTRESS/CRIB/TODDLER BED and the price is okay by me.

Concerning payment i called my bank-manager to discuss the terms of paying you through this CERTIFIED LETTER OF CREDIT, i was made to understand that it will take a long process in making this type of payment arrangement.

However, i will advise you on this mode of payment whereby i will have to instruct a client of mine who is to make an outstanding funds paid to me through a CERTIFIED CHECK drawn from an American bank to be made payable unto you.

Since i do not operate an account with American bank.Although, the funds is more than what i am supposed to pay you, i hold my trust with you if you could assure me to re-send me the outstanding funds to my shipper through (MONEY GRAM) immediately the check gets cleared in your account.

My client owes me a total sum of $2,000 of which your $100 will be deducted from and wire me the outstanding funds to my shipper as deposit for the pick up.

If this is okay by you do send your full name. mailing addresss and telephone no i can reach you.

Your attention to this matter will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Tyler Spence.

and his original email was pretty much exactly the same as yours