COOL

Kr430n5_666

I am trying to understand something.

What is the reason why a lot of you go onto this messageboard to prove how "cool" you are?

"I fucked this girl."

"I did these drugs."

"I punched this kid."

"I have this money."

"I own these things."

Most of you type this stuff to a bunch of people that you don't even know.

What is there to gain?

I understand a lot of you are young and your minds are in an early stage of development that is dangerously ignorant to logic and understanding, but I also know that there are many individuals on here who are much older and still encourage the incredibly empty gesture of proving how "cool" one is.

I don't really need an answer; I wanted to present this issue so perhaps one could think about it.

Have a great day.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am trying to understand something.

What is the reason why a lot of you go onto this messageboard to prove how "cool" you are?

"I fucked this girl."

"I did these drugs."

"I punched this kid."

"I have this money."

"I own these things."

Most of you type this stuff to a bunch of people that you don't even know.

What is there to gain?

I understand a lot of you are young and your minds are in an early stage of development that is dangerously ignorant to logic and understanding, but I also know that there are many individuals on here who are much older and still encourage the incredibly empty gesture of proving how "cool" one is.

I don't really need an answer; I wanted to present this issue so perhaps one could think about it.

Have a great day.

wow you're so above everyone with your pretentious insight, foresight, and intelligence. i love how you thumb your nose down at everyone here and flaunt your superior philosophy on life. i think you've already stated numerous times in the past how you look down on guys that talk about having sex.

but you're right, it did at least seem hegotclapped's cliche "i went to a party" thread was created to impress people and let everyone know he engaged in some social activity

ultimately the answer's in the question--stage of development.

it doesn't matter that a percentage of this board is older, perhaps more experienced, they still have not come to the realization that being cool doesn't matter. they're not acting as role models to the younger kids on this board to show them the way. they are not (and in our society we do not have [many]) teachers to show those lessons.

on a related note: being cool--accepted-- is important to healthy psychological development, feeling uncool, unappreciated, even hated inhibits the mind and causes some terrible quirks in one's mind. WACO. there are those that rise above acceptance and embrace themselves, but a large percentage (perhaps majority) of those "not cool" kids face depression and loneliness.

this is the internet though, so perhaps the ramifications are different--these individuals are initially more lonely to begin with, HA...

Croakies. Boatshoes... Collars up. Daddy's money increased my social status...

"Dang, my loafer got smudged"

We are the suburban elite.

"Hey where y'all wanna meet?"

I've got something to fucking prove man, I've really gotten something to prove.

Dude... Brah... let's go party tonight...

Maybe start another goddamn fight...

But it's all right... my coach knows the sheriff.

Don't stare...

At my car.

At my shirt.

At my girl.

wow you're so above everyone with your pretentious insight, foresight, and intelligence. i love how you thumb your nose down at everyone here and flaunt your superior philosophy on life. i think you've already stated numerous times in the past how you look down on guys that talk about having sex.

beat me to it.

this girl im dating said no to me last night for the sex, she wanted to watch family guy instead.

i guess that shows how bad i am at s3x0rZ

its far cooler to post nearly 20 thousand pictures of random bullshit and chastize people for typing random bullshit into their computer.

Sadly, I'm going to have to agree.

By the way, I just had a 3-some with 2 hot models whilst the 70 some-odd

virgins of islamic yore waited their turns..Then I did burners on the side of the

White House and drank 3 40's of Mickey's..Sweet.