KFC in outer-space...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i remember in elementary school...they would have those "smoke planes" fly over the city and spell out words like 'pepsi' or 'coke' to advertise.....i havent seen that in about 20 years....i guess they banned it.

i guess its called skywriting..

skywrit_pepsi_vlg.jpg

I remember they were using some chemical that was either dangerous to breath or to plants or some shit...maybe that was just a simpsons episode...

if this is true...

i dont understand why they would place it and promote it in area 51, if all this time that place and location has remained a mystery... and a myth in sci-fi...

the definite spot... but now an undercover, supposedly fictional location is easily viewable...

A. im pissed that old fuck beat me to the punch. ive been talking about rolling something out so huge you could see it from outerspace for a while now. sucks to be me.

B i thought this was for some KFC on the moon too, but then i was like how the Fuck would they get to work everyday and how many customers could they possibly get?!

C. reality kicked in.