disappearing off the face of the earth

Gump47

Im gona fly out to chicago to visit my mom im living with my dad rite now allthogh I dont like him much so Im planning on dissapearing two days before my flight that my mom has to drop me off at, so she will probaly trip and she doesnt want me staying at home cause im a stoner and she knows Im not gonna do what she tells me so I need some advice on what I should do and where i should go to cause im palnning on moving in with my friend but im only 17 and I need some money Im thinking about getting a job and takeing one year off of school so I can pay rent. I hate living with my dad hes an asshole

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well my first piece of advice to you would be to quit smoking weed cos it makes you dumb and annoying and then second i would suggest staying in school and at least finishing high school because by the looks of things you havent yet learned how to use punctuation so yeah thats my advice i hope all goes well

Man up... Unless your dad is kicking your ass or playing with it.. Gut it out and enjoy the free ride... You're smoking the herb, but you got no job... That's says a lot right there... Send me your fucking plane ticket.. I'd like to travel anywhere for free.

well my first piece of advice to you would be to quit smoking weed cos it makes you dumb and annoying and then second i would suggest staying in school and at least finishing high school because by the looks of things you havent yet learned how to use punctuation so yeah thats my advice i hope all goes well

Im high ass fuck and spelling dont matter to me rite now you still understand it so stop bitching and give me helpful advice Im gona wait like a wee k then show up and be like hi mom and by then shes gona have to ask me what Im gona do and iom gona tell her move out to my friends crib.

stay with ur homies and eat their food and smoke their bud until u get on ur feet then u should start pimpin hos n shit, get a lil business started near the airport in chicago, then when business starts to slow down because of inflation start sellin yay, but im sure u'll get tired of all the damn custees so after that go to school get yo G.E.D then get yo ass a G.O.B a job mo fukka, then maybe find a nice slut to settle down with and live happily ever after the end.

stay with ur homies and eat their food and smoke their bud until u get on ur feet then u should start pimpin hos n shit, get a lil business started near the airport in chicago, then when business starts to slow down because of inflation start sellin yay, but im sure u'll get tired of all the damn custees so after that go to school get yo G.E.D then get yo ass a G.O.B a job mo fukka, then maybe find a nice slut to settle down with and live happily ever after the end.
yes yes

Im high ass fuck and spelling dont matter to me rite now you still understand it so stop bitching and give me helpful advice Im gona wait like a wee k then show up and be like hi mom and by then shes gona have to ask me what Im gona do and iom gona tell her move out to my friends crib.

and if your dumb ass reads my response again you'll notice i made no reference to your spelling, but to you use of punctuation (or lack there of).

i did give you helpfull advice, you just don't want to follow it. that's your decision. enjoy that welfare cheese. look forward to seeing you shirtless on cops one day