Dr.Phil

makeithappennn

dude if that happened we would have Dubai in an hour..

and no, you cant drink beer with my girl...your hippie smell would ruin my couch.

i smell like expensive cologne and raw manly awesome. she'd be overwhlemed with lust. i'd of course say, "no, no, i wouldn't do that to sneakandcrap."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

are some of you guys naive enough to think that foreigners don't watch stupid ass reality shows just like us?

MEXICO CITY – A Norwegian reality show is filming the search in Mexico for a 10-year-old boy who lives here with his Mexican father, claiming the father kidnapped the child and that both are now in hiding. The father claims he has full custody and says he is shocked that his family is being exploited on television.

On Monday, the Norwegian television network TVNorge aired an episode of its show “Savnet,” or “Missing,” focusing on the search for businessman Marco Garcia and his son Thor, who it said were in hiding.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/mexico/20060928-0714-mexico-norway-realitybattle.html

I think now the most funny reality show is this Mechaike. I watched a recent episode today, and it was wholly hilarious. One hour was devoted to a championship about “who can fall asleep the fastest?” Ten comedians are very serious but they look so stupid (in a good way). Some stayed up all through the previous night playing mahjong, singing in a Karaoke box, running around the imperial palace… But the champion was the least ardent person. He slept the night before the contest, and did not care much about it. But he was always the first person to fall asleep during the contests (there were several matches). At the final match, the other contestant intentionally farted several times just to distract the champion, but after a moment the champion fell completely asleep and did not hear the big fart! This was so funny.

Quite many American people misunderstand that Japanese reality shows are cruel, but in fact not. They are quite similar to the shows you might accidentally watch on Telemundo or Univision… We just love fun, and a bit of sarcastic jokes (I believe most Japanese hate cruel and hideous programs such as Fear Factor). What makes us laugh is the admission of the fact that we all are not smart at all!

whack.jpg

Guest R@ndomH3ro
i smell like expensive cologne and raw manly awesome. she'd be overwhlemed with lust. i'd of course say, "no, no, i wouldn't do that to sneakandcrap."

No you dont you smell like Patchouli and Cheese Its. Dont lie...

hippy

google is teh lie!

seriously, i thought it was Oprah. i'm flattered you'd put in

a little work just to prove me wrong, though.

it really makes me feel....constipated.

i'm a skeptic.

it's good in my line of work.

anyway, i wanted to know, yknow?

and the baywatch thing was too funny not to repeat.

TALIBAYWATCHIBAN!