Dr.Phil

makeithappennn

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest R@ndomH3ro
i need to live in another country.

foreigners: please adopt me.

I hear Dubai is building some new islands...you can move there

Guest R@ndomH3ro
if i want to see dubai, all i have to do is step to one of the many american ports that they own.

You would :mad:

ha ha, that makes no sense, really couldnt think of anything else to say.

Speaking of Dubai, I saw a doc on how they are building those crazy man made islands in the shape of a palm tree, pretty cool.

You would :mad:

ha ha, that makes no sense, really couldnt think of anything else to say.

Speaking of Dubai, I saw a doc on how they are building those crazy man made islands in the shape of a palm tree, pretty cool.

dude! it's more than that! it's actually pretty cool! i can't wait until a typhoon knocks that shit down.

then who be clownin'? who dubai? what? i can't hear you, you're underwater bitch!

big wet hug from allah.

did you see the giant tower they are building? how about some brave americans hop in a

few dubai airliners and pretend to be kamikaze? that'll teach 'em to try to buy american soil up,

(sarcasm: that is how they feel about us, just reverse it)

im not trying to support it,this is comedy.

i'm going to have to co-sign. I find dr phil to be fucking hilarious. he had this old ass couple on his show arguing about oral sex, the husband didn't think oral sex was oral sex unless he nutted in his wife's mouth, she disagreed. not to mention all the fucking dumb shit he spits out.

Yeah, Dubai is one sneaky ass country...I was just talking how cool the whole process is, building a man made island

But it really shows they got to much dirty oil/shipping money

no doubt. it is a neat thing. mankind has come a long way.

WHAT WOULD JESUS THINK. MANNNNNNNNNNN?

no, seriously. it is neat. i say we band together and buy all the ports on those islands. errybody throw in a five spot.

If you are among the most affluent people in the world you can actually own an island. It covers an area of 60 million square feet with 10 million square feet dedicated to its beaches. Besides being rich you need to qualify various other criteria to own an island.

If you are among the most affluent people in the world you can actually own an island. It covers an area of 60 million square feet with 10 million square feet dedicated to its beaches. Besides being rich you need to qualify various other criteria to own an island.

one being STFU

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Like a willingness to jihad for Allah at a moments notice against American Infidels?

Guest R@ndomH3ro
ok, you and a small tac team will go in first.

i'll need to play doom 3 and drink beer with your asian.

muahahhaahahah!

dude if that happened we would have Dubai in an hour..

and no, you cant drink beer with my girl...your hippie smell would ruin my couch.

Archived