Wash DC

colonisms

Not really sure who's been doing it..but someone has been useing my name and crew letters on this site...apprently they have been going from the atl thread to the dc thread and back to the atl thread useing my name to I guess piss people off....the person can't diss people with their real name it appears...I figure they know I go to washington dc and virginia from time to time to visit family and figure I got ups there and think they will piss off the writters in dc useing my name in hopes my ups would get cut...but yea this fake low dissing people is not me. I looked around the posts here and really dig them early 90 flicks, I really miss that early 90's style. Also enjoyed the fame wall {have not been there forever}...fly id, cave, borf, nore, amen, cast, Fiter, Hoa crew, etc all doing their thing {all beefing aside}, good to see fly id still around...anyone got any of the ctc crew flicks in washington from

1995ish? Stay active always and don't let the fake low fool anyone because the real low got nothing but love for the dc, va, and nc heads.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
why are you posting shit if youve only been painting 3 months...actually why are you even on here if youve been painting 3 months ..get off the computer and put in some work ...

im at work jerkoff, and no one else is posting anything except nore and its all old. this thread is so dead

normally, im am just an observer in this thread, but since the recent explosion of horrible graffiti on the red line, someone needs to let people know its not ok to paint awful shit on the lines over good people. on a side note, think? what are you thinking putting your shit on the redline?

normally' date=' im am just an observer in this thread, but since the recent explosion of horrible graffiti on the red line, someone needs to let people know its not ok to paint awful shit on the lines over good people. on a side note, think? what are you thinking putting your shit on the redline?[/quote']

like you said, theres plenty worse than my two fills. but whatever.

normally' date=' im am just an observer in this thread, but since the recent explosion of horrible graffiti on the red line, someone needs to let people know its not ok to paint awful shit on the lines over good people. on a side note, think? what are you thinking putting your shit on the redline?[/quote']

yea no bullshit, look what happened to brookland,so sad

so come on noice...

noi.jpg

until youve put paint on a wall thats not in your moms backyard, you cant talk shit.

cp.jpg

college park metro....

And I have more ups, but dont care to even post them or even flick them untill I do quality shit, I suggest you do the same. Oh and I guess I get to talk shit now? Yo momma is so stupid, she didnt abort you lol lol