Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
it is what it is............ lowoner.... honestly dogs,, i dont think you have the experience of DC to comment on shit... just as,, having fam across the world doesnt give me a global commentarybox....but then again, everyones entitled to an oppinion...your next one should be a lil wiser.... nor you or I are anyone to judge anothers capabilities/style/motives....

Atb is not keeping anyone from painting daily..... a career/education and a naggin ass girlfriend does... next time you should make more of an educated guess i presume...

fact: coma respects a dc legend cast.. streight up bomber.. similar throwies.. and seems to want to fullfill his legacy,, in which,, sorry 144 but he has..... like it or not, any of us,, coma n nore krushed dc,, like no other... so, outside of your "what graffiti should be concious".. you should respect the bombin aspect alone.... had to adapt to the idea myself....lol.... honestly homie.. the fuck is you comin on here yakkin shit gon do? if anything.. piss them niggahs off to come to the atl and rag every cm of wallspace you got...

yeah,, they had some lil richmond cracka go over one of my own,,.... so im humble enough to go and drop another burner on top of the bullshit.. thanks for the pics fellas....

not a big deal.... gunner, if we ever meet, you can count on it son... other than that.. bigup all dc crews including atb for doing whatever it is they do... and lowoner.... I really think its best you stick to the atl thread homie.....

Bump this shit, cause its the truth, and bump that Exist on the last page.

fact: coma respects a dc legend cast.. streight up bomber.. similar throwies.. and seems to want to fullfill his legacy' date=', in which,, sorry 144 but he has..... like it or not, any of us,, coma n nore krushed dc,, like no other... [/quote']

i'd have to disagree....he may of crushed dc, but the same two-letter throw over and over and over and over and over and over doesn't show me much. he shows no progression & no respect. at least cast did it with a lil style. just an opinion homey.

since i dont live in dc i cant say atb looks like a bunch of prick ass herbs? thats what it is. coma's throw gives me a migraine, slae is gay.. and nore is bore.. and whatever other faggits you all sit around and jerk off with at ur mommas houses. who cares if you have shit a billion places. you are a disgrace to graff. like i said, yall are delusional. in due time youll catch a bad one in some of the dc hoods you go to, cough up them trustfund checks you trendy girls. shame that a lot of the older dc heads that actually used to kill shit with both style and ups arent out to stomp yalls whitey asses

"shame that a lot of the older dc heads that actually used to kill shit with both style and ups arent out to stomp yalls whitey asses"............. guess they're to busy worrying about themselves....................... takeheed............................