Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
but out of all yall coma has the most disgusting bombs. let me guess' date=' you herbs rap too[/quote']

its called a throw-up not a bomb you dumb fuck...

yer obviously a dork ass toy that thinks he writes but

knowbodies ever heard of you....yer a jelous bitch mad cuz you dont have any heart ta go bombing so you get on here and yap on the internet with some alias screen name...please post some flix id love ta see yer backwood bridge spots you painted with yer krylon you bought from michaels arts and crafts store...ahhhhh you never were up anywhere and you never will be ...just a weak bitch...go do a "bomb" ahha you sound so gay... lil cockmonkie

na actually my rusto stax are are ta the ceiling cuz real writers steal paint ..something yer to bitch ta do..and gay backwood spots? na all my shits in the streets stop actin like you didnt already know...jealous bitch you got no ups anywhere.... na seriously do you even write?

honestly im serious do you?