Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i am not from dc but i have to say that coma has the ugliest throw up ive ever seen. putting that shit on the streets five hundred times is just a straight eye-sore son. that shit is just butt ugly. i know its all about ups and shit but you gotta make it look halfway decent. ur shit makes me wanna barf kid for real

atb is a bunch of fruits. thats whats stopping yall in dc from painting?

not from dc got some fam that stays there so ill be seeing that. then you can "cap my shit" like you seem to cap any other writer that has any fraction of skills (cause you aint got none and you know it and gotta resort to dissing real writers that been putting in actual work)

got fam off rhode island ave red line. prolly somewhere ur yt ass never saw till you tried to imitate real writers. too bad most of the real dc originators havent been comming out, cause they wouldve checked your ass back to whatever silver spoon neighborhood ya grew up in, sucka. i havent been to dc in years but looking at flicks i see ya methods. when the graff game was live you were prolly still shitting in your yt pants. put up them wack throws over shit you wish you could bust. you gonna remain stagnant in the game forever

imma hit dc and any wack coma's throw ups (that make me wanna throw up) will get dissed. its sad to see you wastes of space paint. stick to the busted girls that you write all over.

man this shit is hilarious it seems like every so often someone just like you comes on and starts popping off saying the exact same bullshit your saying now over and over again your not telling anyone anything new your like a few months to late

the fact of the matter is if you have such a problem shut up go out and rag our shit no one is stopping you, o wait you cant cause you dont even live here so whats the point of coming on here under some anonymous name talking mad shit if you cant even do anything about it, what kind of satisfaction do you get from sitting behind your computer and talking shit over the internet, trying to get bold online like any of the shit you say on here is going to make any kind of difference or intimidate anyone in anyway. i just dont get it you would think you would have better shit to do especially if your a grownass man then to run your mouth online and make empty threats

low oner ,,,you dont even write. what the fuck are you even talking about graff for? and what the fuck do you know about me or where ive been you dunmb fuck ,, i guarantee you never even cap anything of atb;s in dc .. you must be a rich kid er some shit runnin yer mouth off some stupid shit.................ahhhh yer a joke eat a dickkkk faggottt

it is what it is............ lowoner.... honestly dogs,, i dont think you have the experience of DC to comment on shit... just as,, having fam across the world doesnt give me a global commentarybox....but then again, everyones entitled to an oppinion...your next one should be a lil wiser.... nor you or I are anyone to judge anothers capabilities/style/motives....

Atb is not keeping anyone from painting daily..... a career/education and a naggin ass girlfriend does... next time you should make more of an educated guess i presume...

fact: coma respects a dc legend cast.. streight up bomber.. similar throwies.. and seems to want to fullfill his legacy,, in which,, sorry 144 but he has..... like it or not, any of us,, coma n nore krushed dc,, like no other... so, outside of your "what graffiti should be concious".. you should respect the bombin aspect alone.... had to adapt to the idea myself....lol.... honestly homie.. the fuck is you comin on here yakkin shit gon do? if anything.. piss them niggahs off to come to the atl and rag every cm of wallspace you got...

yeah,, they had some lil richmond cracka go over one of my own,,.... so im humble enough to go and drop another burner on top of the bullshit.. thanks for the pics fellas....

not a big deal.... gunner, if we ever meet, you can count on it son... other than that.. bigup all dc crews including atb for doing whatever it is they do... and lowoner.... I really think its best you stick to the atl thread homie.....