Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest stay faded

wow, it's crazy that absolutely nothing has changed..shit talkers still talk..bombers still bomb..

good to see fire still up and coma and nore are still crossing faggots.

Cave's stuff is great- style looks like cense msp's a bit- he will be eventually considered a king.

is that a tune I spot? another legend..

where is X rae?

Borf is fucking gay..that nerd should just quit while he's ahead.what kind of bitch goes political with graffiti and starts crying about how life is unfair...........what a dupont fairy

-KING OF ROCK AND ROLL....HSKold Out..

Originally posted by FuzZy@Dec 19 2005, 12:12 PM

anybody besides CAVE gone by the walls to atleast take some pics to

get this thread moving again??????????????

and before you say "why can't you do it lazy ass"

I don't live in DC anymore, so its kind of hard to get fresh flicks

keep your pants on. Ill get some new(?) flicks. Give me a day or two. I got you.

edit: if you know some fresh (in both senses) spots pm me Ill check them out.

Guest stay faded

eba00213804f00000025.jpg

eba00213804f00000023.jpg

eba00213804f00000001.jpg

eba00283143f00000035.jpg

eba00283143f00000028.jpg

eba00283143f00000010.jpg

eba00283143f00000017.jpg

eba00297012f00000053.jpg

This is all I've got on here pretty much...Sorry. On a side note, does anyone happen to have a flick of the old HSK billboard by Ft Totten...Or the 14 st columbia heights hollows (Believe would have one I know)..

Guest clockwork202
Originally posted by stay faded@Dec 20 2005, 12:41 AM

This is all I've got on here pretty much...Sorry. On a side note, does anyone happen to have a flick of the old HSK billboard by Ft Totten...Or the 14 st columbia heights hollows (Believe would have one I know)..

i had a hardcopy of that billboard spot before it got buffed but unfortunately it was lost along with a ton of other flicks of ahoy, spoks and my shit after spok got that shit confiscated, but that fence where that giant beleve thing was got torn down along with a bunch of other stuff, dc's gotten the buff pretty bad even in the shitty areas and a lot of old buildings are being torn down, theres only a few spots with fills still on them on the street that are still running

Guest clockwork202
Originally posted by SOAKER@Dec 20 2005, 04:07 PM

hahaha...shit is funny how COMA bombed all on SPOK.

Yet hes down. WTF, MD and DC is filled with back stabbing two faced half assed crews that dont give a fuck about their integrity.

its even funnier how people on the internet like to talk about shit they dont really know about :rolleyes: