Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest clockwork202

any one notice how when all the petty beef started, all the buff started. they were buffin shit but they werent buffin everything. a bunch of dumb ass's fucked it up it for everybody

there are other factors invovled they didnt just up and decided to spend a ton of money on buffing graff cause there were a couple ragged fill ins, alot has to do with the gentrification thats happening in all these neighborhoods and all the money the city is spending on buffing shit and tearing all these oldass buildings in the lower class sections to make way for expensive lofts and condos they are trying to make the city look better to allure more rich people into moving to these placesshit is crazy they are building a bestbuy/target/bedbath and beyond on 14th street right by the columbia heights metro and across the street they are building a bunch lofts and shit

Dont forget the crap thats happening in the shaw area. There are big condos going up and nice strip malls. There was a Jale piece on a building near 7th, thats buffed, and the buildings comming down. The gentrification is out of control. My prediction with the new stadium is Anicostia's next.

Guest clockwork202

^^yep for sure this shit is happening all over the place it really is out of control and with the stadium being built the anicostia area is definitely going to go through some major changes before you know it every thing is going to start looking like georgetown

Nice spot jock, looks like dudes below ya burned ya. Then again my kid probebly burns ya...K.I.M.

Originally posted by FuzZy@Dec 20 2005, 04:37 PM

not trying to bump these fags but found this is the New Orleans thread

even though they are a bunch of crossing-out faggot bitchass toys....they still get up

NORE & KOMA TAGS

Blueburnernext2reskBklyn.jpg

Originally posted by cast144@Dec 21 2005, 12:50 AM

i think thats a myner throw up and not a myer, maybe im mistaken...

I think you are mistaken, this is one of the throws that was at 14th and somewhere around P street , where that dot.com production was

I think, it could have been somewhere else..its been a while since I took the picture

myer_4.jpg

see the resemblance

buffednow.jpg