Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I was just thinking about shit ive done and didnt get flicks of.

Did anyone catch the noice throwie on takoma street side. I dont think it lasted more than a week but it was up the street from the metro by the pizza place.

And did anyone go to that huge party in dc?

Originally posted by Incognito1@Jan 3 2006, 09:21 PM

anyone ever herd of sum dude i think his name is koma

yea ive heard of him.ive known him 4 years. hes 110% BITCH. he paints a throwup that i created for him long ago because he sucked too much to develop his own. his crew is a bunch of faggots. there probably all freestylin RIGHT NOW about how much crack and keys of coke there pushin out of there 2 story home in nearby beltsville. n koma is a heartless pussy. he wont step to me and fight me like a man. he even called me up a while ago, i thought it was to beef, i was excited but he got shook and asked some gay question about jail, and hung up the fone.koma talks alot of shit about beatin my ass but he wont see me. koma bought a gun from k-mart and now he thinks that hes a OG or somethin. he talks about poppin people but he wont do shit. im still walkin around breathing, just like the rest of my crew. koma has never been in a fight before. the closest he came to it was hitting some guy in the back of the head with a skateboard while he wasnt lookin. THATS IT.koma aint shit