Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by FuzZy@Dec 30 2005, 11:19 AM

ATB is why DC sucks at GRAFF :nope:

ATB is the only reason dc has any graff.

maybe you haven't noticed,

but dc is dead.

just look at this thread.

you and all the goddamn toys who talk a lot of trash

but don't paint ANYTHING are the reason the DC scene sucks. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

go diss shit if you got a problem. man up.

Originally posted by Grolichhh+Dec 30 2005, 05:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Grolichhh - Dec 30 2005, 05:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-FuzZy@Dec 30 2005, 11:19 AM

but dc is dead.

but don't paint ANYTHING are the reason the DC scene sucks. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

[/b]

One I aint no toy, I was writing back when you were still pissing in your pants...unless you still do that??

I would man up if I lived in DC :nope: bit I don't I used to and it was good times then

And if ATB is the only reason DC has graff then DC should step up or step off.....

Your right this thread sucks but I am sure DC's graff scene doesn't suck as bad as this thread...

maybe people just don't bring a camera everytime though do a throwup somewhere

:confused2: :confused2: :confused2: :confused2: :confused2: :confused2: :confused2:

so you don't live in dc at all?

huh. that's funny.

cause your talking shit like you know what going on

around these parts.

don't let this thread mislead you.

the streets speak for themselves.

atb kills it.

ahhh, thanks for trying to prove yourself to me on a forum.

you should know better, what with being my elder and all.

Originally posted by Grolichhh+Dec 30 2005, 05:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Grolichhh - Dec 30 2005, 05:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-FuzZy@Dec 30 2005, 11:19 AM

but dc is dead.

[/b]

Yeah...sure...ATB are the only writers and the only ones bombing...This is some serious bullshit...You know it, I know it, and so does everyone else reading this shit. There are plenty of writers in DC that paint and paint regular....Just because you dont know them or arent on the dick that dont mean shit...Yeah dissing people does not make a scene especially if it is blatantly done with no reason. IRS/ATB came to BMORE and capped people for no reason. People like RYKE and MEAR who have put in work for decades. I guess that makes a "scene" in your book huh? I guess youre going to tell me that they dont get up either right?

People dont do anything...I guess all that dissed shit that has been posted in this thread and the VA threads is nothing right. Cmone dude get the dick out of the mouth and you man up. Cause from what I heard niggas is shook when it comes down to being a man about shit...

OK so lets see here. The logic is....according to Grollich...

DC graf is lame

DC graf is dead

Street bombing is hardcore

Since there are only a grip of writers

Someone should bomb over them

Because street bombing is real graf

The DC scene is comprised of "street bombers"

ATB are the only writers getting ups on the streets

ATB runs DC

The truth be told DC has never really had a BIG scene...now that its possible to comper the scene to other cities in seconds it does appear to be watered down some. There has never been writers that just went out and tagged over everyones shit. This does NOT add to the caliber of the DC graf. If it was just bombing and the beef was justified then it would magnify the scene.

Guest clockwork202

yeah dc never had a big scene, random people that dont do anything but talk shit about a city they never paint in, love to talk and judge a place based on what they see on a website, learn your shit before you go talking nonsense, i guess in the early 90's dc wasnt shit compared to other cities right? especially having writters like cycle, felon, cast, clear, jase (the list goes on) come out of here and wreck shit,but your right they never really didnt do much they never crushed shit here right? dc never really had a big scene no one never did damage here..c'mon :rolleyes:

Ok first of all you dont know shit, except second hand about what happened before 2000 or later. How the fuck do you know who was crushing...You heard stories right. No one said they never crushed shit....But there were only so many at one time AND THEY DIDNT RUN AROUND CAPPING BURNERS FOR THE FUCK OF IT. So dont try and put youreself in the same category. You will never have the respect they have because. Second if you want to be down with capping shit or that being your rep then go for it, it will only ruin your rep. You idolize those people or something...So now your in the game you respect them but dont respect the writers out now cause your a bad ass right and no longer playing with GI JOE. Have fun...I had my fun with you and your crew...Im just laying down some facts for those that dont know.

Guest clockwork202

blah blah blah your not telling me shit. your nothing you dont paint here so i could give a fuck what you have to say. as far as im concerned your just another online groupie on the atb dick, i never compared myself or my crew to anyone else but whatever you keep talking shit online and me and my crew will keep crushing the streets. whatever helps you sleep at night

soaker don't even sweat these punk ass kids, notice how they never hangout? has anyone ever seen them out in public? in a bar, at a club, at the fucking movies? they know better then to leave the deep suburbs... they know how to survive, they know to hide.

It must be a generational thing? We are Gen X they are Gen B.I.T.C.H. they have the mad ADD style..

soak you got any old kaos from dc, that adams morgan wall?