Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by RIVERS+Nov 30 2005, 08:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RIVERS - Nov 30 2005, 08:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DarkoBunny@Nov 29 2005, 05:31 PM

one thus semi-street spot ..is better than 1 thousand rivers spots ....payback??  ok then  :clown2:

battle me.

[/b]

now I've got something to say, and this isn't aimed at the parties involved here, just the statement in general:

now I dont know where this "battle" shit came from (I suspect its a hip hop thing that came from b-boys, and anybody that imitates dudes that dance for other dudes is just plain gay) but thats not how you do it. If somebody pisses you off, you take out all their shit and then beat them up when you see them. Plain and simple. Unless of course you are dealing with a girl, then you just ignore the dumb hoe.

the end

Nah, IMO beef is dif then a battle, like if you have beef with someone then you go over all there shit and beat the shit out of them. But a battle is like a freestyle battle in a way, where it can be a little heated, or just for pure fun and you use your skill (freestyling or in this case graff) to get at each other and show who is the better mc or writer.

Hey thanks for clearing up what the diff between BEEF and a BATTLE was you idiot

Do you not think we know what a Battle or BEEF is?????????????

You do know this ISN'T the TOY FORUM?????????????????????

I think thats where you belong, maybe then you can teach someone your great wisdom-5deez nuts in your mouth

Nah, IMO beef is dif then a battle, like if you have beef with someone then you go over all there shit and beat the shit out of them. But a battle is like a freestyle battle in a way, where it can be a little heated, or just for pure fun and you use your skill (freestyling or in this case graff) to get at each other and show who is the better mc or writer.

Hey thanks for clearing up what the diff between BEEF and a BATTLE was you idiot

I think thats where you belong, maybe then you can teach someone your great wisdom-5deez nuts in your mouth

obviously the dude I was responding to didnt get the whole thing about battles, and I was just saying that its like a freestyle battle anybody can make a diss track and beef with another rapper but if you freestyle battle some one the better mc or in this case the better writer is shown you fucking herb

obviously the dude I was responding to didnt get the whole thing about battles, and I was just saying that its like a freestyle battle anybody can make a diss track and beef with another rapper but if you freestyle battle some one the better mc or in this case the better writer is shown you fucking herb

Keep your Hip Hop bullshit out of my graffiti.... freestyle battle... NIGGA PLEASE!