Wash DC

colonisms

easy flamer, dont burn yourself out, its sad that all this started again because you cant read, oh well guess you can just chalk this one up as one of those times when you got drunk made a bad decision, like when you dated that trannie for a month before you realized that she was a he, or the time when you left your homie from your crew chilling with your girl and came back to find them exploring each others auras or the first time you called my name out, and i served you on your birthday. that must have been the night cast called me jockey, when i was riding your wack ass into a plate glass window. send for me, ill be the one waiting on the edge of my seat. :innocent:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeahh. Back in the day, huh? Sure was fun wasn't it? Funny how the stories get retold with pieces left out and new ones added in. Must of been all your years of weed smoke and booze, distorts the memory, or maybe if you lie to yourself enough you will believe in those lies. Cast did call you jockey, cause you did swing off everyones dick like you were one of their nuts. This actually happened. You started 2DK after you were kicked out of TYME's and my old crew DK cause you sucked really bad and wouldn't stop jocking everybody in DK, you were so annoying. If I dated a trannie or something about my homie and a girls aura (????), what the shit does that have to do with grafitti, or you being a toy and a bitch, or anybody here, what do you think this is , a joaning contest? No one needs you to sit in front of the computer for an hour tryin to be witty for cool points. Keep the shit on subject before I post the picture of you wearing a jumbo rainbow beaded necklace, a visor, a ringer t-shirt with iron on letters sayin "eon one, I can fly" suckin on a pacifier at a fuckin rave party. Pretty gay but not relevant is it, people would take it out of context and it has nothing to do with graff or hip hop. Stop acting like a name callin little boy and be a man. Say something about my grafitti or my current status, or my boys, or how how I got put down in a crew, or who I jocked to be down, or what battles I didn't show up for. Silly little bitch.