Chicago Graff

bufme1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:confused: programed conditions:scramble: ahh i think i sort of:scramble: understand?:confused: still....?:scramble: wha?..but i thought you were suppos...:scramble: :scramble: fill..fill, brain with? wha?..:spent: all unfiltered, make full sick...:beat: thanx for the hug popstar............:idea: i know-CHICAGO UNITE!!!

Guest defyone
Originally posted by IceColdPops

Ah, egos...

Alright Chicago writers,

gather together,

group hug.

see i dont think thats possible.. to many people wanna kick my ass right now. there will probably never be unity between all the writers in chicago. for instance, one kid wants to beat me ass because i blocked him on aim....

so since fuckers in chicago wanna be like that, i dont think any thing positve will ever happen..

yo saga, email me... i wanna paint the Mc.Donalds wall with you next time. defy1@hotmail.com

bcuz one and vespa runnin da purp hahahha i gotta stop bein lazy and take my ass to chicago hahaBBBBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU ZZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

| / /|

| / / |

|_____| <--- hahah

BCUZ-1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived