Chicago Graff

bufme1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

more importantly how well is everyone repersented on the streets then on this site. but a good question. i got locked up with shame (is he TFD?). but my charges got dropped I don't know about him if anyone knows please tell me.

P.s. Sect have you seen "insect" up at all she's kind of good she doesn't bomb.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by ET one

fuckin beautiful,its weird because i never even heard of aom until they go into it with edsk,then all of a sudden it seems to me that they just blew up and went all out.

yo are you the ET from pilsen?

Originally posted by sect one

yo are you the ET from pilsen?

naw,im not from there but i threw up like two tags on the way passing thru to my boys crib.im up north by wrigley field.

man,that shit on channel 7 about graff wasnt what i expected.i think thats bullshit how they said they got pigs spying on chill spots every night lookin to catch some writers.either way,big ups to denz for getting on that shit.its funny how the bitch at the end said,"if we keep cleaning up graffti constantly then maybe it will teach the taggers and all the graffiti will just go away".<--------what would chicago be like if this bitch was right?:dazed:

Archived