Scribe..DF.ATT...A Charachter Master!

east_este

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

did scribe do a wall that was on here a few years ago with some guys digging a tunnel and there was a paper thin sliver of dirt left with a drop of water coming through and on the other side of the dirt was the sea with all these big toothy fishes etc?

Loved that wall had it as my desktop for about 6 months

anyone?

did scribe do a wall that was on here a few years ago with some guys digging a tunnel and there was a paper thin sliver of dirt left with a drop of water coming through and on the other side of the dirt was the sea with all these big toothy fishes etc?

Loved that wall had it as my desktop for about 6 months

anyone?

Yo check it on the Sub DF thread...

• 5 weeks later...

YO THIS SCRIBE SHIT IS WACK AS FUCK . . . THIS FOOL IS SUCH A BITER . . . HIS SHIT LOOKS LIKE TWISTS STUFF WITH MADD COLORZ 2 IT . . . MAN TWIST STARTED DOING CHARACHTERS AND KNOW THIS PIECS OF SHIT THINKS HE CAN ROLL . . . I AINT NEVA SEEN THIS FOOL UP BESIDES THE INTERNET . . . WHATS HE DO GOT WALL HE PAINTS ON DA BACK OF TIS FOOLZ BARN N SHIT . . . ONW WORD FOR THAT . . . .GAY. . . OR MAYBE 2 WORDZ . . . . .GAY BITCH . . . FUCK YOU AND FUCK EAST AND THEY ARE GAY FAG BOYZ AND WANNA BATTLE THEN BRING IT PLAYA YOU AINT GOT SHIT ON ME . . . BITCHES . . . . .

^^DONT TRY TO GET ALL CRAZED ON ME FOOL . . . DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM . . . NO YO U DONT . . . I AM CRAZY AND WILL SMOKE YOU LIKE A BLAK-N-MILD N A BATTLE . . . I WILL SMOKE SCRIBE 2 . . . DONT FRONT I AM THE BEST IN THE OUNZEEE....

BLAH BLAH BLAH. Everyone's a tough guy thug behind a keyboard :rolleyes: But your words are meaningless without FLIX. Scribe is in all kinds of graff mags & books. AND i seen this kat paint , so its beyound tha internet. Oh wait you're crazy & I don't know you :lol: ............EXACTLY i don't & don't care too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUZ03UEyEMU&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fbulletin%2Emyspace%2Ecom%2Findex%2Ecfm%3Ffuseaction%3Dbulletin%2Eread%26messageID%3D2859387433%26Mytoken%3DE48E07F1%2D1FDB%2D4A08%2D856

YO THIS SCRIBE SHIT IS WACK AS FUCK . . . THIS FOOL IS SUCH A BITER . . . HIS SHIT LOOKS LIKE TWISTS STUFF WITH MADD COLORZ 2 IT . . . MAN TWIST STARTED DOING CHARACHTERS AND KNOW THIS PIECS OF SHIT THINKS HE CAN ROLL . . . I AINT NEVA SEEN THIS FOOL UP BESIDES THE INTERNET . . . WHATS HE DO GOT WALL HE PAINTS ON DA BACK OF TIS FOOLZ BARN N SHIT . . . ONW WORD FOR THAT . . . .GAY. . . OR MAYBE 2 WORDZ . . . . .GAY BITCH . . . FUCK YOU AND FUCK EAST AND THEY ARE GAY FAG BOYZ AND WANNA BATTLE THEN BRING IT PLAYA YOU AINT GOT SHIT ON ME . . . BITCHES . . . . .

looks like someone has an inferiority complex.....its ok there "shawny"? maybe one day youll grow a dick.....

^^^^FUCK ALL YOU LITTLE BITCH'AZ . . . SCRIBE BITES TWIST THATS IT, HANDS DOWN, TWIST WAT THE FIRST GRAFFER 2 DO CHARACTERS WITH SPRAYPAINTZ SO ALL YALL CAN SUCK MY BIG DICK . . . THAT FOOL EAST IZ A LIL BITCH AS WELL . . . I SEEN THAT FOOL PAINT AND HE WAS BLOWIN ON THE WALL TRYING TO STOP HIS DRIPZ N SHIT . . . THAT FOOL CANT EVE-N PAINT CLEAN . . .BITCH . . . I WILL BIZ'NERN THIS FOOL!!!!